Do we have enough ATV/UTV people to plan some rides?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I was thinking there is a decent amount of ATV/UTV owners on the site and I know of a small group here that has always discussed riding together. Who has interest in a local riding group? IMO the biggest reason I don't ride as much as I want to is because I don't know many riders. Maybe we could start out small with a couple rides at off-road parks like The Cliffs or Badlands then move on to a weekend trip on one of the Wisconsin trail systems if that goes well. I'd love to have enough interest in a Hatfield/McCoy or Tennessee trip. What say you, TCG?

[MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION]

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So sounds like we have a decent amount of people. Right around the 1st of the year I'll set a date for late March, early April for the Badlands and we'll go from there. Sound good?

TFTI buddy. And guess what. Us koolaid guys are plated which means we can ride pretty much anything you 4 wheel pirates ride.

Buy something with 4 wheels, be a normal guy. I liked you better that way. <3

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nope, Wisco doesn't like their kind.

You and I both. We have time.

I'd rather trail ride but we need to see if there's any interest. Not looking good if it's only the 4 or 5 of us.

I think 4 or 5 guys/machines is perfect. I have been on some snowmobile trips with a dozen people. Its not really fun. It is hard to keep the group together and we usually end up getting separated to split up anyway. Between different riding speeds, breakdowns, getting stuck, stops etc. Yeah 4-5 is perfect.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I've stayed here: Clark County Rental Cabin - Deeg's Cabins

Rode the Black River Falls and Hatfield area ATV trails. Trail right across the street, cabins are new. Small but better than a hotel room. Bar right next door (good and bad) gas and rentals near by. Can sleep 2 to 4 dudes with no butt fucking.

I'd be in for that in the spring. I think the trails re-open in May for the summer. Fingers crosses for butt fucking though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info