do people ever meet up downtown?

chi_z06

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone meets up downtown...i always see people who meet out in the burbs, but does anyone ever venture downtown?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
No not really, it is a PITA sometimes, even more so when weather sucks....but I am sure something can be arranged

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
There seems to be more people from the burbs than Chicago....it's like 2 hours with traffic for me. From work probably an hour. I don't even wanna drive out to Lukes half the Time and it's like 15 minutes.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
We have had a couple of meets venture into the city. There just isnt enough room to park a ton of cars in the same place.

OP
chi_z06

chi_z06

Reaction score
i figured people didn't venture into the city to chill - i know that space is an issue - but i meant more for cruising.

the suburbs are far, far away...well probably not that bad. i guess i just live most of my life in a few square mile area in the city...haha

Alacran

GM fanatic
Reaction score
it would be nice to meet out in the Northerly island (Meigs field) but it closes at dawn.

OP
chi_z06

chi_z06

Reaction score
it would be nice to meet out in the Northerly island (Meigs field) but it closes at dawn.
what about musuem campus?

i had my wedding a month ago at the Shedd Aquarium and there is a lot of room over there...especially at night.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
You have to watch out there though. If you catch a off night with a dick cop, he can ticket everyone there for blocking the road. Doesn't make sense but most of what they do doesn't.

skeezer

Reaction score
some of us work down there.

trying to get some tilted kilt action one of these days

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think there's a new tilted kilt being built right on 95th st and southwest highway I think it is... right by the mall right there.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
I think there's a new tilted kilt being built right on 95th st and southwest highway I think it is... right by the mall right there.
Yup. 95th & Ridgeland. Chicago Ridge Mall.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
what about musuem campus?

i had my wedding a month ago at the Shedd Aquarium and there is a lot of room over there...especially at night.
me a supra,350z, STI and a camaro were at the stretch by the shed aquarium about a month ago..there was a hugggee wedding going on maybe that was you?? me n a couple guys r talking about cruisen to the city tonight actually if nun else is goin on

OP
chi_z06

chi_z06

Reaction score
me a supra,350z, STI and a camaro were at the stretch by the shed aquarium about a month ago..there was a hugggee wedding going on maybe that was you?? me n a couple guys r talking about cruisen to the city tonight actually if nun else is goin on
really? when were you by the Shedd...my wedding was there on September 26th, but there it is always crazy on the weekends in/on museum campus.

i'm always down for a cruise in the city, or meeting in the city and going else were...PM the next time you guys go for a cruise, i'm down for sure!

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
i wasnt sure when it was..but the wedding was hugggee..or maybe it was multiple weddings.:dunno:...yah i hope we can get a atleast 1 or 2 more cruises in before winter.. ill deff. send u a PM though

OP
chi_z06

chi_z06

Reaction score
i wasnt sure when it was..but the wedding was hugggee..or maybe it was multiple weddings.:dunno:...yah i hope we can get a atleast 1 or 2 more cruises in before winter.. ill deff. send u a PM though
ha...i wonder if it was my wedding...we rented out the entire shedd...:dunno:

a cruise would be nice before the ride goes into storage.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
The only burbs I visit on the regular is Tinley, Orland, and sometimes St. Charles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom