• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Do factory orders count in this forum??? V2.0

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
I kinda spilled the beans in the discount tire thread, so I figured I'd post it in here. Ordered a 2018 GMC Denali 2500 HD at the end of January. It's got a TPW of 3/19 so needless to say I'm stoked. I debated the Dirtymax or the gasser for quite a while and I went with the bulletproof LS 6.0 with the equally bulletproof 6L90E trans. Mod list is the following:

CST 8-10” lift stage 2 (set at 8”)
CST front drive shaft
CST shift linkage
CST pro series tie rod kit
CST dirt series uniball upper arms
Front and rear re-gear to 5.13’s
Fox 2.0 reservoir DSC fronts
Fox 2.0 reservoir DSC rears
Fox steering stabilizer
Amp XL steps
Duramax hood
2017 Denali grill
37/13.50/22 Toyo open country M/T
22x10 Fuel two piece maverick D260 -13 offset

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be one hell of a :fy: feeling to order a car the way YOU want it. I will likely never have that feeling, but I will live through everyone on here that does. So :fy:

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be one hell of a :fy: feeling to order a car the way YOU want it. I will likely never have that feeling, but I will live through everyone on here that does. So :fy:
It is pretty fucking awesome. The wait sucks, but I did a search and no one had a fully loaded black denali hd with the 6.0. I wanted the duel batteries with the 220 amp alternator and the rear seat entertainment for my daughter. Dealers just don't order that shit for some reason.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Damn son, CDH027 STACKS! That's RICH!!!

Congrats!

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
No. Attitude Performance in Arlington Heights. I picked the truck up this past Saturday, it goes in the week of 4/9.

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
No. Attitude Performance in Arlington Heights. I picked the truck up this past Saturday, it goes in the week of 4/9.
Attitude is just down the road fro m me. Let me know if I should drive by to check on progress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom