Movie Disney is going down hill. Dreamworks for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
I had this in my mind for quiet some time now and now that I watch this I can confirm that after watching lightyear Disney lost me. They need to spot jew-ing their gay stuff into kids, this is definetly not something normal people want their kids to watch.

and because I watched these two clips you must watch them too.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Im Out GIF

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I had this in my mind for quiet some time now and now that I watch this I can confirm that after watching lightyear Disney lost me. They need to spot jew-ing their gay stuff into kids, this is definetly not something normal people want their kids to watch.

and because I watched these two clips you must watch them too.

Can you clarify what this sentence means please?

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
The current person running Disney is a shit show and the board knows it. They have been actively trying to get rid of them to get their company back to normal. It will take a bit, but it’s fucking Disney, they will bounce back just fine.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The current person running Disney is a shit show and the board knows it. They have been actively trying to get rid of them to get their company back to normal. It will take a bit, but it’s fucking Disney, they will bounce back just fine.
Who? They just ousted the chapek and brought Iger back a few months ago; he had control of the company for like 15 years before retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info