Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Disney today raised the curtain on its highly anticipated ad-supported streaming plans, announcing new tiers and pricing led by Disney+ with advertising, a subscription offer that will be available in the U.S. on Dec. 8 for $7.99 a month.

The Disney+ premium no-ads plans, currently $7.99 a month or $79.99/year, will change to $10.99 a month or $109.99 a year on Dec 8.

The company also announced new, lower-priced, basic plans with ads for the Disney Bundle, including:

-Disney+, Hulu for $9.99 a month.

-Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ for $12.99 a month

-Also, Hulu + Live TV – which has included Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ as part of a subscription since December – will introduce a new basic (with ads) plan for $69.99 a month.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I have all of those things!

SerpentineCraftyAnt-max-1mb.gif

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
oh I dont pay for subscriptions
currently we pay for Netflix and Disney+. I use my BIL's Prime and Hulu accounts, they have my D+ login.

Oh and we still fucking pay for cable because the wife is a boomer in a Gen X's body. SHe's not good with technology, despite sitting in front of a computer 8-10 hrs a day for work and 24 hrs a day in front of her phone, she can't figure out how to use other avenues for media watching.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info