• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dismantled Marauder Pics

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I finally made progress on this heap of shit.
I plan to pull the engine/trans tomorrow, then it will be ready for the frame shop.
Sadly, my gut tells me the damage is beyond what any rational person would fix...you can be the judge.
And here we go....

Ill tell you this: the car FLEXED something fierce. Look at the damage!

100_3489.jpg

100_3490.jpg

How bout this bent motor mount!

100_3498.jpg

Bad wrinkle in front of the drivers door:

100_3502.jpg

Bare bones:

100_3493.jpg

In front of passenger door:

100_3495.jpg

100_3496.jpg

Look where the paint chipped where the metal bent:

100_3501.jpg

100_3500.jpg

And now the worst. I have no idea how the HELL this can be repaired.

100_3492-1.jpg

100_3494.jpg

100_3491.jpg

100_3497.jpg

And everything in the front room until the car goes back together...LOL:

100_3504.jpg

My Buddy is coming by this week to re-evaluate.
I really hope I dont have to send the car to heaven. I already have the entire Turbo Kit mapped out and my new license plates: TRBO BLU

I hate body work....I dont know how those guys do it for a living.

PS, the headers and evenfolw cooling mod clearanced for an eaton will be for sale in the next day or 2.

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Don't think like a rational person, that will hurt your intelligence! Fix the car, even if it becomes a clip car... so what? Lots of Crown Vics to pull apart and make a FrankinRauder. I have been doing it for years, there is no reason why you should UNLESS...

1. You are going to be practical

2. Your heart is really set on a C6

Fix the car. You have the ability, the parts are out there and being that you are going to do this yourself (I am assuming) you can afford this.

:ford:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info