• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Disappointed in my test drive

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
you gotta be a real dumbass to go buy a brand new 2010 gt500 at a stealership in this economy! they will rape you they are just out for your childrens blood.

fuckin stealers...

I almost went off on you guys because I didn't see the point in "Stealerships" at first....whew, sure glad I caught it, because there was some NASTY shit here....I was all offended and stuff, damn, sure glad I re-read SLASH'S post.....How about them Cowboys there bud, that game Monday night was too good, ALMOST as good as the BEARS game EH????

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
you gotta be a real dumbass to go buy a brand new 2010 gt500 at a stealership in this economy! they will rape you they are just out for your childrens blood.

fuckin stealers...

is this all dealers or just the ford salesmen?;)

all dealers fucking stealerships...

:alcoholic

I almost went off on you guys because I didn't see the point in "Stealerships" at first....whew, sure glad I caught it, because there was some NASTY shit here....I was all offended and stuff, damn, sure glad I re-read SLASH'S post.....How about them Cowboys there bud, that game Monday night was too good, ALMOST as good as the BEARS game EH????

What kind of car do you have?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Dennis you got a good deal and you know this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info