3800 Dinner........ Sat. Feb 12th......

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
A few of us are getting together on Sat. Feb 12th, the day before the meeting and going out to Dinner at http://www.salecarvao.com/. Suppose to be a really good place to eat....It is $40 per person to eat (not including drinks). It is a big buffet and you get to try I believe diffrent kinds of brazilian foods. We are going to go to the one in Schaumburg Located on Algonquin Rd.

Afterwards we will be going to Fox and Hound here is that address.

Fox & Hound
1416 North Roselle Road
Schaumburg, IL 60195

There we can hang out, smoke cigars or whatever, play darts, or Pool!

I need to know soon who all can come so I can make reservations at Sal E Carvo. Planning on making dinner reservations around 6pm. Then hopefully be at fox and hound between 8-8:30. Let me know guys!

Ok so this is who is coming and maybe coming

Dinner

Me & Hale
Alex
Lisa & Jeff
Stacey?

Fox & Hound

Me & Hale
Alex
Lisa & Jeff
Stacey?
Denise
Mike
Horist?

I am going to make reservation the weekend of the Superbowl. So let me know and I will add you to the list.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jan 25 2005, 10:30 AM
Jeff and I are in..we will find a sitter for the night...this will prolly be our valentines day out:)
[snapback]68823[/snapback]​

woooooooooow DUDE :blink: :D

I am going to try and make it out but most likely I will be at "fuddruckers"

Lisa are you guys going to Fudruckers? I have a outfit for Paige for being born, and she is going to need to wear it soon since I have had it for a little bit!!! ..actually if you want you could PM your addy and I can mail it to you guys since thats not for another 14days or so.... times ticking and the baby is growing lol... and her Adopted crazy aunt went to the baby gap again!! lol

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I need to know soon who all can come so I can make reservations at Sal E Carvo. Planning on making dinner reservations around 5pm. Then hopefully be at fox and hound between 8-8:30. Let me know guys!
[snapback]68706[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can't do dinner, but I will be up at the Fox & Hound. A lot of nice females work there.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I wouldn't really call it a buffet. Its not like you get up and choose all kinds of food. What mostly happens is they bring you different meats you can pick from, as often as you like. Buffet is more like Old Country Buffet. This place is more like a carnovors dream......lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info