3800 Did You See The News

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Yeah my house is about two blocks down in Elmwood Park, I have atleast 100 cars on my street going up the side street, with cops blocking off grand and directing traffic down my street and I can hear and see about 4 news choppers and a ton of ambulances I saw the news and was like oh my god... one car burst into flames.. and atleast six are mangled and the day before thanksgiving...

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
THEN there was ANOTHER train accident.....2 kinda......in Momence...a town about 20 min from us 41 track...had 2 trains hit......one was going one way....and the other where the two train tracks cross......hit the other train!!! there were chemicals on the train too......crazy....i live like 3 minutes from it

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
lol... now they need to investigate this accident... I wish I had that job...

Hell.. I'll do the job for them:

dumbasses stop on rail road tracks
Train can't stop on a dime
Train hits dumbasses that stopped on the railroad tracks

now how to fix this?

well... the logical answer would be to NOT stop on train tracks... but that'd take common sense..

So instead people want a rather expensive tunnel to be built lol!

I wonder how many lawsuits will arise from this? ("I stopped on the tracks but the Train should have stopped!!!!")

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Nov 28 2005, 12:11 AM
My roommate took the train before it - if he would have changed his plans to go to a concert (that was canceled) he would have been on that train.  Crazy shit.

There's a reason why those gates are made of BALSA wood: DRIVE THROUGH THEM.  People == idiots
[snapback]105174[/snapback]​

it is my understanding that the people in the cars trapped on the tracks were in a line of cars... not smart to stop on the tracks, but still they couldnt go foward for the other cars in front of them.....

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

yeah they reconstructed it yesterday..

From what I heard they have the accident on tape since the stoplight nearby has homeland security cameras. They used it to clear the train driver, because it showed the cars stopped on the tracks during stop and go traffic, then got the light..

Now there is a cop sitting by the tracks watching the idiots... they still stop on the tracks or fly across them and try and beat the gates...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info