Did Hitler really escape from Germany?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
That show had a lot of info but the stupid part is ALL of that shit has been known for a very long time but they made it seem like they cracked the fucking case. The worst offender was the Inalco house on the river in Argentina where they were doing a covert operation to sneak up to it :roflpicard:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
That show had a lot of info but the stupid part is ALL of that shit has been known for a very long time but they made it seem like they cracked the fucking case. The worst offender was the Inalco house on the river in Argentina where they were doing a covert operation to sneak up to it :roflpicard:

That's why I can't watch anything like this SHIT on TV. All bullshit.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Or was it all a hoax to ditch Eva Braun?

tenor.gif

iu

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Isn't there rumors that the Russians actually had/have his body? Not sure that is true, but I thought I remember seeing that on a documentary.

I'm surprised that Hitler's Skull wasn't sitting on Stalin's desk personally. I don't know if they could have gotten a man who was by accounts delusional and drug addled out of Germany in the shape it was in. The chaos may have worked for them but a lot of things would have worked against them. He didn't seem like the sort of person who would realize the writing was on the wall and certainly knew of the consequences if he was captured especially by the Soviets.

That said other Germans certainly did escape to South America so it's absolutely possible it happened.

Also would this be expandable into Osama Bin Laden? Just wondering. Not the South America part but the not really dead part.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I believe they originally thought that “hitlers” body was a female but don’t think there was dna testing. They also recently examined “his” teeth and jaw and claimed it was hitlers comparing it to some xrays they had from when he was the furer. Seemed like a coverup because they also claimed there was zero dna to recover even though they’ve found trace dna on bones much much older.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I believe they originally thought that “hitlers” body was a female but don’t think there was dna testing. They also recently examined “his” teeth and jaw and claimed it was hitlers comparing it to some xrays they had from when he was the furer. Seemed like a coverup because they also claimed there was zero dna to recover even though they’ve found trace dna on bones much much older.

I was under the impression his corpse went to a gasoline/match party after his suicide. Depending on how well it was done it could significantly impede DNA testing.

Then again if you're going to that much trouble you have one of your concentration camp victims you keep decently well fed, give them dental treatment to match your work and shoot em in the head ala Swordfish.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I was under the impression his corpse went to a gasoline/match party after his suicide. Depending on how well it was done it could significantly impede DNA testing.

Then again if you're going to that much trouble you have one of your concentration camp victims you keep decently well fed, give them dental treatment to match your work and shoot em in the head ala Swordfish.
I recall the Russians taking his body and then not letting anybody else examine it or anything until very recently.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info