3800 DHP & Wizair

I have a 2000 Grand Prix GTP with 76,000 miles on it.

I am selling a DHP 1.0 which has had two owners.

Im not sure how much mileage is on it but, since I got it Ive put around 10,000 miles on it.

I am the only owned on the Wizair Intake w/ 9" K & N, and Ive put around 15,000 miles on the Intake.

The Clear Top to the Intake has scratches on it, since I had tint on it cuz I didnt like the look of the filter, and I took the tint off, and the filter is bent a little bit from me sticking a screw driver in there to get garbage out from it that was stuck.

I am seeing if anyone locally was interested in these items, so make some offers.
I will post on Club GP if I have to.

The reason Im selling these items is that Im having money problems long story short.

serotta

Jun 21, 2008
Well, that's why I asked how much you were looking to get for the CAI. Lets see, it's a year old, scratched up and the filter is bent. It's $263 new, so I was looking at paying about 1/2 price. Tell me how much you think it's worth and I'll let you know if I'm willing to meet your price.

Well both the DHP and Intake are still for sale.

I really need money to pay for a deductable, since I was hit by a drunk driver with no insurance, and I need to pay for a Tampa trip.

If no one wants either of these locally for a decent price Im going EBAY or CLUB GP.

DHP looking for around 200 No core needed

Wizair looking for around 140

I live in Joliet area near Joliet mall, and can meet half way for sales.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list