3800 DHP PCM

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Thanks for the fast responses!!!!! This is what i have on it.

Speed limiter removed
3-1 and 4-2 skip shifts
Transmission line pressure increased
Shift points moved (5800-6000rpms)
Fan turn on points altered as follows:
186 degree F turn on
2 minute fan on at key-off (this feature activates when engine coolant is 179 degrees or greater)
MAF calibration adjusted for proper year
Enriches fuel delivery for critical problem areas
Provides a consistent power gain across the entire power band
Reduces spark retard (knock retard)
Removes "40MPH WOT lag

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
if you can get a scan tool and pull the DTC's that would be a first good start.

If you see 1626, that is security.

Are you sure you followed the seuqence to the T, its very specific....

Its not like (well actually it is like) army of darkness.. .Klatuuu Verata Ni .... Nee.... Niiii *achooo* there, I said it ....

:)

The prcoedure is on the helpdesk in case you need to double check it.

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
iam going to try this one, i did the try to start the car and let it sit on on for 11 min then turned off for 10 secs then tired to start nothing,, tired about a good 9 times. iam gettin the normal battery/ security lights the security doesnt stay on, but the one below iam going to try tonight! but charles if yea can give me a call maybe tommorw night after 10 if that fits in your book i wanna make sure every thing is done right
708-439-1386

1. Set the parking brake to disable the daytime running lights system to avoid draining the vehicles battery.
2. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
3. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
4. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
5. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
6. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
7. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
8. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
9. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
10. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
11. Start the vehicle.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Sep 15 2005, 02:35 PM
iam going to try this one, i did the try to start the car and let it sit on on for 11 min then turned off for 10 secs then tired to start nothing,, tired about a good 9 times.  iam gettin the normal battery/ security lights the security doesnt stay on, but the one below iam going to try tonight! but charles if yea can give me a call maybe tommorw night after 10 if that fits in your book i wanna make sure every thing is done right
708-439-1386

1. Set the parking brake to disable the daytime running lights system to avoid draining the vehicles battery.
2. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
3. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
4. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
5. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
6. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
7. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
8. Try to start the vehicle by turning the key to the START position (using a Master Pass-Key key, not a Valet key). Allow the key to fall back into the ON position. DO NOT TURN THE KEY TO THE OFF POSITION.
9. Observe the SECURITY telltale on the dashboard or driver information center. After approximately ten minutes it should turn off for the first time.
10. Turn OFF the ignition and wait for ten seconds.
11. Start the vehicle.
[snapback]98053[/snapback]​

good luck man...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info