3800 DHP PCM

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I recently purchased a DHP PCM from NightOwl on CLUBGP and started to wonder something about it before I install. Hopefully Charles can chime in also. This guy bought his PCM soon after they were released by DHP. Now sometime in the spring GM released a new code resolving some misfire issues in the PCM. I should know since I was back n forth to the dealership several times trying to figure out the PO300 misfire issue(stock PCM). Then GM released a new code and no more SES since then. Now since this gm code was addressed after the release of DHP how do i know if I have that latest code addressing those misfire issues on the DHP I purchased? The seller says its the latest code but im not sure if he is even sure about that. Not everyone was experiencing the misfires before the gm release came out. There were some thread I remember reading on club gp and charles said the new gm code was updated on his current PCM's. Now if the guy bought this DHP before charles got the latest gm update will I have to pay DHP to get the PCM up to date?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
we updated pcm's for free if the customers shipped them in .....

if you give me his real name, i can check my shipping records for the last time i did him a unit. Either way, we'll update it to our current code no charge.

thanks

p.s. i will need to verify its our unit of course.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TonzKnock-G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list