Detroit music festival sets ticket prices based on race

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Kudos to rapper Tiny Jag for pulling out of the event because of the discrimination.

I guess the organizers don't know what they are doing is illegal?

Flip the narrative and think about what would happen if you tried to charge black people double to get into a football game.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

AGAIN, when I say this kind of stuff is despicable, I'm told I deserve to be murdered.

Typical POS leech agenda, GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE as long as the guy smarter than me pays for every thing!!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm just here for the lols when the lawsuit gets filed. It's like the straight pride prade, making people live by the standards of the laws that the woke pols want them to.

radioguy6

Reaction score
Do they do a DNA test at the door to confirm you paid the proper amount for the textbook racism here?

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Spectragod

Reaction score
Just think how it was when we had POC restrooms, drinking fountains, busing, schools, stores etc.... it was racist then, just not now? Wtfo?

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just think how it was when we had POC restrooms, drinking fountains, busing, schools, stores etc.... it was racist then, just not now? Wtfo?
Seriously...it's like they want it to be like the 50s again and reverse all the work they have done.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The organizers said "harassment" is making them change their pricing policiy.

So we have safety, harassment and... the real reason.

"We are giving the creators of this event a chance to do the right thing and change their pricing, but will have to remove the event if they don't comply," Eventbrite tweeted on Sunday.

Ayers said that as of Sunday, the festival sold 71 tickets — including 13 that were set aside for white people. She said 50 percent of the profits from the event will benefit AfroFuture Youth, which works to help black middle and high school students in Detroit.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/festival-white-people-of-color-backtracks-tickets

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
How can they be so stupid to see they are going against everything they fought for with civil rights? They are legitimizes everything they tried to stop when fighting segregation!

At least the left is being more and more open about their true intentions. They've never wanted equality...they've wanted straight white males taken out of the picture....

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds illegal
It is

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title II states, "All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin." The section describes places of public accommodation to include "any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium or other place of exhibition or entertainment."

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
How can they be so stupid to see they are going against everything they fought for with civil rights? They are legitimizes everything they tried to stop when fighting segregation!

At least the left is being more and more open about their true intentions. They've never wanted equality...they've wanted straight white males taken out of the picture....
I am betting the KKKers of the 50s wish that they knew all they had to do was get a bunch of stupid people to desire to segregate themselves. These people are the antithesis of everything that their actually oppressed ancestors fought to reverse and are setting racial progress back.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
"Why do we have POC (people of color) and NONPOC (white people) tickets? I'm glad you asked! Equality means treating everyone the same."

They don't even seem to understand the definition they use. :tard:

Didn't last long......they claim because it's "safety"

Lol ..more like they opened themselves up to tons of lawsuits

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/us/afrofuture-fest-tiny-jag.html
From that article...

“For safety, not anything else but that, the new ticket structure will be a standard set price across the board of $20,” Ms. Ayers said Sunday afternoon. “However, there will be a suggested donation for non-people of color.”

So you suggest some groups donate more for the cause but not everyone. Great workaround. lmao

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
The more whites become a minority in the west, the more racism they will see. And it’s completely “justified”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom