Detroit Car Scene?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Be careful on Woodward. The towns along it patrol pretty heavily, especially Royal Oak. So don't do stupid shit on it.

Otherwise, I'm usually only out there every year for the dream cruise and everyone is having something. Obviously the dream cruise, back to the bricks up in Flint if I recall, Gratiot, etc, etc. Otherwise not sure what else during the remainder of the year.

I figure I'll hit Milan sometime soon! As far as woodward goes, I won't be getting myself into any trouble, all I got is my boring daily out here, don't think I could do much with 160hp haha Definitely want to hit the dream cruise, just not sure if I'll be staying as college starts back up the week after, and I'd rather not be moving in the day of... Unfortunately I probably won't be at the proving grounds, as I do work on our WiTECH scantool, still get to see some cool camo and m-plated cars though! Thanks for the suggestions guys, trying to make the most of my time out here in the Motor City!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info