đź’¦ Detailing Detail shop recommendations

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Are you planning to remove the bags ? This way, they can be coated 100% and the rear fender can be done 100%.

If I had to take one of my vehicles somewhere, it would likely be to Chicago Auto Pros, they have a location in Lombard.

A ceramic coating is not scratch / swirl proof, keep that in mind.

Reactions: J-LO

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Are you planning to remove the bags ? This way, they can be coated 100% and the rear fender can be done 100%.

If I had to take one of my vehicles somewhere, it would likely be to Chicago Auto Pros, they have a location in Lombard.

A ceramic coating is not scratch / swirl proof, keep that in mind.
The bags come off easily with 2 quick disconnects in each bag, so yeah I wanted them done all around.

I know it isn't 100% swirl proof, but it'll definitely help me keep the black looking good longer and with less work. I just want it protected because Im going to have this one for awhile and it's going to get miles put on it.

If you're not interested in doing it I'll check out Chicago Auto Pros. ?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
The bags come off easily with 2 quick disconnects in each bag, so yeah I wanted them done all around.

I know it isn't 100% swirl proof, but it'll definitely help me keep the black looking good longer and with less work. I just want it protected because Im going to have this one for awhile and it's going to get miles put on it.

If you're not interested in doing it I'll check out Chicago Auto Pros. ?

I will send you a PM when I'm off of work.
Not sure what your time frame is.

Reactions: Aron and DEEZUZ

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
It's just a little weird to me..we have people here paying.... To be featured.... We have members here looking for services that Paying sponsors provide...

Yet we plug someone else not even paying dues.

Maybe I'm the weird one, but that's a case of straight dickery

I have no personal experience with the detailing sponsors on here that's why I recommended Auto Image. Jeff has been doing my cars as well as family and some friends since ktraver retired. He does ALOT of ceramic coating. My buddy Matt was very happy about the coating they did on his Camaro 1LE. If I had a car worth a shit I would be taking it over there for ceramic coating also.

Sponsor or not I am not going to recommend anyone I don't have personal experience with.

Reactions: Aron
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info