🔧 BUILD Dennisn's twin turbo 16 coyote.

Dennisn

Regular
Sep 30, 2015
Streamwood
So my struggle was real. After tearing back into the motor and having the correct valve springs installed the car is finally showing what it can do.

Thanks to mike post of dynotune mp. Can't say enough how much he's helped me.

So on to the final numbers. Think it has more in her but after all the problems I've had figured I'd better stop.

IMG_3484_zps4fjrezd0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dennisn

Regular
Sep 30, 2015
Streamwood
Didn't you buy a complete long block from Ford? Is it rated for your boost levels? I would think so, why not see if they will replace it? Maybe I don't understand the entire situation so I am just thinking out loud. Hate to see this happen to you.

I did buy a complete long block. Changed out the springs and crank sprocket. I'm sure once that motor was cracked into any type of warranty is out the window. Thought the Aluminator's were good to a thousand to the wheels that's why I left it under thinking I'd be ok for a while. Now I'm starting to hear head studs should be used after 850-900. Odd, I hear all these other guys running 9-950 on stock blocks with no issues.

Wtf

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
I did buy a complete long block. Changed out the springs and crank sprocket. I'm sure once that motor was cracked into any type of warranty is out the window. Thought the Aluminator's were good to a thousand to the wheels that's why I left it under thinking I'd be ok for a while. Now I'm starting to hear head studs should be used after 850-900. Odd, I hear all these other guys running 9-950 on stock blocks with no issues.

Wtf

First off, sorry for the disappointment man. Second, those stock block stories are likely guys that don't use their cars the way you use yours. You are a loyal trackrat. Stock setup might last on the street and not beat on.... But you sir... You drive the hell out of your car. I hope you had SOME enjoyment. I really enjoyed watching!

Thread Info