Anime Demon Slayer

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'm glad it's back as well. It's a damn good anime. I'm also checking out Hells Paradise. There might be a few more that may be good but I'll have to see after a couple episodes.

YES. I've been meaning to start Hells Paradise as well (I think I started a thread a while back) But I just havent had the time for it. MIGHT try tonight, maybe.

And yeah, being in the early seasons of Bleach still, and then going back to Demon Slayer, animation has come a LONG WAY :ROFLMAO: Demon Slayer is such a great looking anime

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
YES. I've been meaning to start Hells Paradise as well (I think I started a thread a while back) But I just havent had the time for it. MIGHT try tonight, maybe.

And yeah, being in the early seasons of Bleach still, and then going back to Demon Slayer, animation has come a LONG WAY :ROFLMAO: Demon Slayer is such a great looking anime
Yea it is. I remember watching anime in the early 90s and it was great then. Then you watch it now, and you see the massive improvements in anime. Sadly with work, I haven't had much time during the week to check anything else out. Luckily for me, the weekend is just about here and I can catch up on some anime. ?

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Theres one I came across on Hulu the other day of all places. Dont remember what it was, but it looked like it COULD be interesting so I put it on my watchlist to research later. which I obviously still have not done :ROFLMAO:
Let me know when you remember or check it out. I need to add to my list. As I mentioned in the other thread, Dead Mount Death Play seems to be promising so far on the first episode.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Watched ep 5 last night. OH MAN. Fantastic episode. 4 didnt do too much for me but it was all lead in to this episode.
I need to get my internet back up and running. Can't stream crunchyroll without wifi. I've always had a problem with it. Endless buffering every few seconds on mobile data. There's some other anime I want to check out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I need to get my internet back up and running. Can't stream crunchyroll without wifi. I've always had a problem with it. Endless buffering every few seconds on mobile data. There's some other anime I want to check out.

9038b1d2-d09e-4603-b289-3fb931616c6d_text.gif

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I can only get things done so fast. AT&T's mistake is actually to my benefit. I scheduled a tech for yesterday (this was on Sunday). But Monday I didn't work, so I chatted them and tried to see if they could come by that Monday. Earliest was Tuesday but a bad time slot. So I said I'll keep the Wed appt. Then they scheduled me anyways for Tuesday which I did not request but when somebody called later in the day to try troubleshooting over the phone she canceled Tuesdays appt and only available time was now Thursday. No mention of my Wednesday appt. I got text messages saying somebody was coming on Wednesday and Thursday. Guy came yesterday and saw its a line issue. So Thursday's tech is supposed to fix it. So luckily since I had Thursdays appt, I'm not missing out and dont need to schedule another "service" day for repair.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Well that just sounds awful
Its up and running. Guy came early today and checked the outside line. Everything was fine. He then checked the ONT box inside after my wife came home and replaced it with a SFP (iirc) line and changed the gateway as well. Newer gateway is definitely better than the last but haven't fully looked into it yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list