Anime Demon Slayer

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Figured I'd just start a thread for this, because importcrew importcrew , it has begun. Just finished up ep 5. Definitely enjoying this so far. It's kinda nice watching something thats not QUITE so serious as attack on titan :LOL: , at least so far

And now on to ep 6
I was gonna start a thread and quickly forgot. Just for the sole intention of asking if you started it. Just wait until the Mugen train arc. You can get it her watch the movie, the show (I think 7 episodes with small additional info in the first and last episode) or both. Then the Entertainment District arc..... It definitely doesn't let you down and you just wish there was one more episode to watch instead of waiting another week. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's ep.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
And just finished up ep 14. Man, Zenitsu is pretty annoying. How the hell did he ever survive the trial? I mean he does have some skills when he actually unleashes them. But most of the time I just cant stand him so far :LOL:

Gonna try and knock out at least a couple episodes a night this week.
Just wait until you get to the Entertainment District arc. You see his powers a bit more. But he's still annoying. Lol

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
15 and 16 watched. So far I'm liking the variety of demons they manage to have from episode to episode, and I also kinda like how you get a little backstory on each demon, and that they almost make you feel sorry for them, right before their heads are removed from their bodies :LOL: Definitely gives more weight to each episode, and the way Tanjiro is almost empathetic in the way he dispatches these demons.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
17 and 18 watched. Seeing some backstory on Zenitsu, I almost feel a little sorry for him......but hes still annoying :LOL: And when Tanjiro gets batted away by that giant spider dude and Inosuke screams out "Kentaro!!!" Fuck I lost it ? ? ? I don't know why but the fact that he can't bother to get Tanjiro's name right just slays me. He's quickly become my favorite character. Not that there are many in this show so far

• Haha
Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
17 and 18 watched. Seeing some backstory on Zenitsu, I almost feel a little sorry for him......but hes still annoying :LOL: And when Tanjiro gets batted away by that giant spider dude and Inosuke screams out "Kentaro!!!" Fuck I lost it ? ? ? I don't know why but the fact that he can't bother to get Tanjiro's name right just slays me. He's quickly become my favorite character. Not that there are many in this show so far
Glad you're enjoying it. Told you that you'd like it. We have similar taste. Demon Slayer gets better as you go.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
And thats season 1 done. Definitely glad I finally started this up. will fire up the mugen train arc tomorrow.
Are you going to watch the movie or the series? Or both? If you want to save time, you can watch the movie then watch the first and last episode of the series. The movie is what came out first.

Speaking of anime, have you watched Bleach?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Are you going to watch the movie or the series? Or both? If you want to save time, you can watch the movie then watch the first and last episode of the series. The movie is what came out first.

Speaking of anime, have you watched Bleach?

I was gonna watch the series since it has that little bit of more content. And I have not watched Bleach

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I was gonna watch the series since it has that little bit of more content. And I have not watched Bleach
:bigthumb: Sounds like a plan. Bleach is an olderish anime. It's good. I know in the near future, they're going to continue it once again as a lot of people have been waiting. Something else I think you might enjoy. Especially if they're going to bring out new content in the future.

One thing I really liked was Hunter x Hunter, but that's been on hiatus for over a decade and I don't think they'll ever bring new episodes or content as I know he original creator has some kind of cancer or something and if I'm not mistaken, his wife also helped do some of the work. But that was another good one.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Welp, thats the mugen train arc done. Fuck..................what a gut punch. But man, the animation in this show is just top notch, and the battles just keep getting so much more epic.

Cant wait to start up the entertainment district arc.
Glad you're enjoying it. You'll experience some feels in the Entertainment Arc as well.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 2 episodes of entertainment arc watched. Wanted to watch more but i didnt realize the first episode was 45 minutes long. They did have a lot to unpack from the end of the mugen train arc.....

Must say its an....interesting start to this arc :LOL: Even tho it involves probably my least favorite hashira so far. Tho im sure there will be some backstory on him at some point.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
First 2 episodes of entertainment arc watched. Wanted to watch more but i didnt realize the first episode was 45 minutes long. They did have a lot to unpack from the end of the mugen train arc.....

Must say its an....interesting start to this arc :LOL: Even tho it involves probably my least favorite hashira so far. Tho im sure there will be some backstory on him at some point.
LOL. Completely forgot for a minute as to why they call it "entertainment".

• Haha

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
And thats entertainment arc done. God damn. The action sequences in this show are starting to rival any marvel movie out there right now :LOL: That was just insane.

This pretty much sums it all up. :ROFLMAO:

But now what?? Season 3 has been confirmed, but theres no release date yet.

We can probably expect the swordsmith village arc either in fall or maybe as late as spring of next year.

You can start bleach if you'd like.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
yeah I've got a couple in mind I might wanna check out. I just remembered last night that I was watching Vinland Saga on amazon a while back. When I left off I was about halfway thru season1 (theres only 1 season so far, but a 2nd is on the way) but maybe i'll go back and try and finish that up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list