🇯🇵 Anime Demon Slayer

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
ep 5 watched. Should I say it? I'm just gonna say it. This season is boring. Right?
1000014245.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It's the next arc. Right now it's the hashira training arc. Next is the infinity castle arc which is one of the final arcs.

source.gif

Well I hope this arc does well to lead up to that one :ROFLMAO: I'm typically not one for the binge platform, but weekly releases are not helping this season much so far. I haven't lost faith tho. In typical fashion im sure things will really start to ramp in the next couple episodes. Just feels like its taking forever to get there this season :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
source.gif

Well I hope this arc does well to lead up to that one :ROFLMAO: I'm typically not one for the binge platform, but weekly releases are not helping this season much so far. I haven't lost faith tho. In typical fashion im sure things will really start to ramp in the next couple episodes. Just feels like its taking forever to get there this season :ROFLMAO:
This one is all about the training. So I don't expect much besides sparring against the hashira. I think on the next arc a hashira dies. Next season will/should be good. This season my favorite anime is Kaiju No 8. It's been holding my interest all season long.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I need to start that.

And yeah, like ive said, the advertising for this season is right there on the tin. Training arc. It is interesting to see each Hashiras methods, and just how much more advanced Tanjiro is to all the other trainees :ROFLMAO: But its also great to see that he really does want the other trainees to succeed as well and tries to help out where he can and set an example for the rest

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I need to start that.

And yeah, like ive said, the advertising for this season is right there on the tin. Training arc. It is interesting to see each Hashiras methods, and just how much more advanced Tanjiro is to all the other trainees :ROFLMAO: But its also great to see that he really does want the other trainees to succeed as well and tries to help out where he can and set an example for

I need to start that.

And yeah, like ive said, the advertising for this season is right there on the tin. Training arc. It is interesting to see each Hashiras methods, and just how much more advanced Tanjiro is to all the other trainees :ROFLMAO: But its also great to see that he really does want the other trainees to succeed as well and tries to help out where he can and set an example for the rest
He's definitely putting others before himself. I just wish that if this arc is all about training, they could have made the sparring sessions a bit longer and more interesting.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list