• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Democratic Candidates 2020 thread

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Whoops, Freudian slip I guess...

Are we reading too much into it? A Republican would have been labeled racist...but sleepy Joe supporters would claim 'slip-of-the-tongue'.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
That's a pretty big gaffe. I'm really wondering if some of the shittiness we're seeing in leadership is the dying out of the boomers as a source of political control. I'm not saying younger generations will be any better but my god 2020 is going to be an election of relics out of their time at this rate.
I think we'd be better off if they actually died off....the country is ran by people 70+ that refuse to let go of their power. GTFO

Seems like the younger generations have no interest in politics, which suits the boomers well because they insist on holding power until they die, even if they're too old to be useful.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I'm glad to watch biden fail over and over again throughout his campaign. He should go out without any dignity left whatsoever..fuck that guy

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lmao sleepy Joe is such a fucking righteous title

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think we'd be better off if they actually died off....the country is ran by people 70+ that refuse to let go of their power. GTFO

Seems like the younger generations have no interest in politics, which suits the boomers well because they insist on holding power until they die, even if they're too old to be useful.
Generation after generation raised to "just listen to and don't question authority" and "you need to find go to college and get a job" from the generation that did neither and now control the reins of the country.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

i wouldn't say it seems like young generations have no interest - but those with interest are scary lol.

i had zero interest until i was 28 or so. then i first became interested because of ron paul.

then my speculation that there were 2 major parties fighting over mostly good ideas was dispelled as i learned there were 2 major parties which often acted a 1 bad idea funnel or were just fighting over eachother's dumb ideas.

i think part of the problem is that a lot of people who would be good politicians or at least good policy makers, are simply disinterested and working their own jobs and things in the private sector. not wanting to deal with all the tact and bullshit. plus the greatest advantage for a politician is incumbency, the one there is the devil you know, so they just keep getting voted in.

so you can have a 30 year old accountant or 40 year old doctor or etc etc whoever start running in a race. but going up an incumbent, with a well oiled machine in place for fundraising and political support... shit man the normal guy is in for a real uphill battle. i have a friend who is county treasurer now and prior lost her mayoral election by 6 votes, after first serving as a trustee... seems a normal person has to go through climbing up a lot of these rungs first before even thinking about running for higher office and expecting to get somewhere. at least on average.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
Lmao sleepy Joe is such a fucking righteous title
It's amazing how many of the more right or Trump centric people thought he should have been called creepy not sleepy but sleepy seems to fit him a lot better; I think he has a lot more control over his ability to keep away from awkward looking poses with women vs saying things that can get him attacked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

Aw shit I didn't know this was a thing. :rofl:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nancy is not having a good term as Speaker.

The Squad challenges to her authority and the farther and farther left agenda are screwing up her plans.

Using Illinois as an example is just sad. The main thing Illinois is good at is electing Democrats in Chicago.

Aircal

Reaction score
Nancy is not having a good term as Speaker.

The Squad challenges to her authority and the farther and farther left agenda are screwing up her plans.

Using Illinois as an example is just sad. The main thing Illinois is good at is electing Democrats in Chicago.
And sending Governors to prison....

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is now reported that Biden is skipping a DNC GTG in San Fran next week where 13 candidates will attend.

Remember when the DNC tried to hide Hillary? How'd that work for them?

From Hannity, 49% of Hispanics somewhat approve of Trump. 28% of African Americans. Both numbers are 20% higher than 2016.

Barring unforeseen events, this election is going to be a landslide for Trump.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Deep State and the Dems will find some way to fuck up the economy to make Trump look bad. I'm guessing they will really go all-out this time with voter fraud as well. Combine that with the constant lies and misinformation the MSM feeds the public and I'm guessing it will be a very close race, no matter who the Dems nominate.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
It is now reported that Biden is skipping a DNC GTG in San Fran next week where 13 candidates will attend.

Remember when the DNC tried to hide Hillary? How'd that work for them?

From Hannity, 49% of Hispanics somewhat approve of Trump. 28% of African Americans. Both numbers are 20% higher than 2016.

Barring unforeseen events, this election is going to be a landslide for Trump.
how often has a sitting president lost an election during a time when the economy was good? ever?

I'm guessing the Deep State and the Dems will find some way to fuck up the economy to make Trump look bad. I'm guessing they will really go all-out this time with voter fraud as well. Combine that with the constant lies and misinformation the MSM feeds the public and I'm guessing it will be a very close race, no matter who the Dems nominate.
no one has that much control over it to make it that bad or good, certainly including trump. the only ones even close are the federal reserve with monetary policy and they aren't going to do something like that, and their actions once made are pretty transparent.

weren't there more proven cases of real actual voter fraud by idiot republicans than idiot democrats last election? pretty sure there were by morons who just 'had to make sure trump wins'

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ha Ha that she's taking it for granted that Trump will lose to Biden in the general election.

I can see the debates already. Trump has 40 years of Biden missteps to quote. Biden has orange man bad.

Top Bottom