• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Democratic Candidates 2020 thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Here's a big Biden gaffe. At the end of the debate, Biden told viewers to go to Joe30330, his site.

Whoops. It's a Josh for America site. Biden got the URL wrong. LOL

https://joshforamerica.com/

Ha Ha! Joe3030.com

https://peteforamerica.com/

It's supposed to be Joe30030.com

https://joebiden.info/

EDIT: Turns out Biden was supposed to say text Joe to 30330. He completely screwed it up.

Stink Star Productions

You never had it so good!
Reaction score
Biden was stumbling over his words and forgetting what he was saying far too often last night. If he’s this bad now, imagine in a few years

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
Biden was stumbling over his words and forgetting what he was saying far too often last night. If he’s this bad now, imagine in a few years
If he's the nominee it will be interesting to see what Trump does with him on the debate stage. Thinking about it besides the other implications I wonder if Obama isn't endorsing Biden because it will join the two of them at the hip and he knows that Trump will beat him down with it.

Mr_Roboto

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/grantstern/status/1156892976372703232

Now it's Russian Bots who are getting things trending, not the fact that Tulsi totally destroyed Harris with her own record. Not sure why Biden didnt do it sooner.
The simple truth is that Kamala got savaged. The only thing that wasn't really brought up was Willie Brown. It was a brutal slaughter and anyone who can't see that was oblivious.

Tulsi is in Congress. That means she has access to information and people that this moron just might not and can therefore make somewhat informed opinions based on that. She is also in the following committees:

House Committee on Armed Services

Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities
Subcommittee on Readiness

Somehow those may apply if the Russian Military was tampering with elections.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was just going to post that.

Yeah, Gabbard got a big boost when she attacked Harris at the debate so she's doing it again.

Harris was polling at 27% of black voters polled. That has dropped to 1%. Not good for her.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been saying I don't think Biden can make it to the election without some kind of major gaffe that sidetracks his campaign.

He keeps making minor gaffes. So many that I'd be worried if he controlled our nukes. Biden scares me a LOT more than Trump does.

In other news, Andrew Yang has qualified for the September debate.

Tulsi Gabbard has not, yet. She needs 3 more polls at 2% or better.

Castro is also on the bubble. He needs 1 more poll. Hence the release of the REP donors tweet. His brother is trying to push him over the top into the next debate.

Mr_Roboto

Reaction score
Biden says that they will choose truth over facts in a new speech. Man that doesn't sound Orwellian at all.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
REPS will have a lot of ammo if they want to compile a commercial of Biden misspeaking. 30 seconds of gaffe after gaffe would make a good commercial. title it "Sleepy Joe Biden".

Mr_Roboto

Reaction score

Mr_Roboto

Reaction score
Also, don't they look a little old to be running a lemonade stand? Maybe I'm crazy but still.

Mr_Roboto

Reaction score
That's a pretty big gaffe. I'm really wondering if some of the shittiness we're seeing in leadership is the dying out of the boomers as a source of political control. I'm not saying younger generations will be any better but my god 2020 is going to be an election of relics out of their time at this rate.

Top Bottom