• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Democratic Candidates 2020 thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Castro mentions Trump/racist first. He worked for HUD and is bragging about it.

I'm a Realtor. HUD sucks. I would have closed on a home last week if they had gotten out of their own way. Instead I had to fight to get my customers the home and close next month. 800 lb. gorilla with no brains.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yang actually has some interesting ideas. Don't agree with a lot of what he says but he says an idea and I stop and think "I wonder if that would work". I don't say that about Green New Deal.

Gabbard is more conservative and a veteran. She has no chance but she's a breath of fresh air compared to the fantasy land group.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lemon just lied by omission on a Mueller question. Dumbass.

Harris, Booker agreeing Trump was not prosecuted because he is a sitting President... which was corrected by Mueller after his break. Which they both know. Mueller specifically mentioned Trump being a sitting President did not figure into the decision not to prosecute.

Now we're on impeachment. Vague, non specific, crimes. So IMPEACH!

Bennett says don't impeach because the Senate will vote it down and it will be a win for Trump right before the election. He's right.

Audience likes impeachment. Dumbasses.

Castro agrees with the audience. Does he realize that, if the DEMS handle impeachment the way they handled the Mueller investigation, they're going to look ridiculous again? Trump will walk into a 2nd term and the REPS will win the House.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Biden had a hard time reading a zip code in his closing statement. IMO, he definitely has some kind of elderly disease onset. What will he be like in a year and a half?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Protesters were radical Democrats.

"3,000,000 deported" at Biden, referencing his terms as VP.

"Fire Pantaleo" at deBlasio, referencing the NYPD cop who choked a black guy who died.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, Gabbard slammed her.

Anyone else think Harris seemed a bit off? Drugs? Alcohol?

Biden may consider Gabbard for VP. Would get a lot of less liberal independents to think about voting for them. Plus... she's a woman.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's hard to believe a poll that has unanimous results for one candidate.

If it's true, then, Wow! Gabbard will vault up a couple points in the polls. Might make the September debate. 7 are eligible so far.

Yang looks like he's gaining momentum, too. He's offering everybody free money. LOL

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
It's hard to believe a poll that has unanimous results for one candidate.

If it's true, then, Wow! Gabbard will vault up a couple points in the polls. Might make the September debate. 7 are eligible so far.

Yang looks like he's gaining momentum, too. He's offering everybody free money. LOL
it's not a poll

i feel like you're actually learning even less about polls it's amazing

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dumbass. Internet providers/search engines were polled to get their results on who was being searched.

Poll: "any counting or enumeration" The free dictionary.

I laugh at your posts sometimes.

Top Bottom