• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dem Jump Boxes

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
There are just so many different ones. And some come with an air compressor and other weird crap. Not sure what's really good.

This is the one I bought this year. I have used it to jump my moms car and also to charge accessories in a pinch. Sure I will probably never use the air compressor but it does not affect price to much to have it. I also like the amount of outlets it has. I have owned the harbor freight ones. And mine stopped working after 6 months. I read other complaints on the cheaper ones as well. That being said I'm not bashing harbor freight I buy tons of tools from them each year. Just giving my opinion on jump boxes.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EIAADG/?tag=tcg21-20

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
OK. This says it can jump start 20 cars. My gfs step-dad has been using 1 for about 6 months now. He works on the side at a used car dealer and brings it with everytime and uses it all day. So far I've only used it to jump start my quad and charge phone. Has built in flash light also.

CalCiPu.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info