Dem Jump Boxes

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good recommendation for a jump pack to carry in the car. Something that could charge in the car too would be preferable. I don't have any experience with these, but it could come in handy.

SRT41320

Reaction score
I'm rocking the harbor freight one... Haven't had to use it yet, to jump start my truck at least... But I've used it a handful of times for my trailer winch with no issues

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
There are just so many different ones. And some come with an air compressor and other weird crap. Not sure what's really good.

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
There are just so many different ones. And some come with an air compressor and other weird crap. Not sure what's really good.

This is the one I bought this year. I have used it to jump my moms car and also to charge accessories in a pinch. Sure I will probably never use the air compressor but it does not affect price to much to have it. I also like the amount of outlets it has. I have owned the harbor freight ones. And mine stopped working after 6 months. I read other complaints on the cheaper ones as well. That being said I'm not bashing harbor freight I buy tons of tools from them each year. Just giving my opinion on jump boxes.

http://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-XP2260-Instant-Portable-Source/dp/B004EIAADG

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
The harbor freight ones get good reviews surprisingly. The air compressor is probably slow as balls but if your van doesn't have one (I know they come with fancy built in gadgets these days) probably not a bad thing to have in a pinch.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
We can start one?

Thanks guys for all the info. Might just go to harbor freight for now, but that one Beer posted is sick.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
Main reason I have it was it can start a friggin' diesel but still fit in my bag on my bike. Still blows my mind to this day

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dan, Have you actually used it to start a dead car/truck? How many times? My buddy Eric showed me his Snap On version last year. But he had not used it on anything yet.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
Dan, Have you actually used it to start a dead car/truck? How many times? My buddy Eric showed me his Snap On version last year. But he had not used it on anything yet.
It has started my buddy's 6.7 powerstroke and my bike twice in the ~1yr I've owned it.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Not enough proof.

:s00ls:

Maybe I will get one for work. See how it works before I spend my money on one. lol

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
I may have to get a one of these to keep at work. It never fails that myself or one of my coworkers leaves their headlights on or needs a jump start every few months. I get used to driving cars with automatic headlights and then forget to shut them off in my Exploder. 1st world problems lol.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
OK. This says it can jump start 20 cars. My gfs step-dad has been using 1 for about 6 months now. He works on the side at a used car dealer and brings it with everytime and uses it all day. So far I've only used it to jump start my quad and charge phone. Has built in flash light also.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda butthurt... Not even one single like or question and I feel I contributed most to this thread..

:hazasad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom