Definition of Irony

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I noticed that and also that they hired Dyno Brian who is a Mustang guy and now have a Mustang section under products. There isn't much there but good luck to them if they think they are going to be able to compete in that market. I'm not saying i think Intense is dropping out of the 3800 market by any means but it does seem like they are not going as strong this season as before. The TT firebird is a badass build but I just don't see a huge market for RWD 3800's, not nearly as much as the FWD ones.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I noticed that and also that they hired Dyno Brian who is a Mustang guy and now have a Mustang section under products. There isn't much there but good luck to them if they think they are going to be able to compete in that market. I'm not saying i think Intense is dropping out of the 3800 market by any means but it does seem like they are not going as strong this season as before. The TT firebird is a badass build but I just don't see a huge market for RWD 3800's, not nearly as much as the FWD ones.

The firebird is Tim King's car, and he also left intense this past fall.

Tim dropped out, scott sold all their flagship cars, sounds like the demise of intense :starts slow clap:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info