Definition of Irony

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Who bought the old Intense car? Is it just some schmuck off the street. I'm assuming that Intense doesn't own the car anymore, right?

OP
Fish

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
No, Intense doesnt own it anymore. The rolling chassis was for sale on 3800slow for awhile now. They didnt get their original $17000 asking price for the entire car.

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
More like rival gangs or arch enemies. However, the owner of Intense is showing very little interest anymore and has sold 2 of their flagship cars.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed that and also that they hired Dyno Brian who is a Mustang guy and now have a Mustang section under products. There isn't much there but good luck to them if they think they are going to be able to compete in that market. I'm not saying i think Intense is dropping out of the 3800 market by any means but it does seem like they are not going as strong this season as before. The TT firebird is a badass build but I just don't see a huge market for RWD 3800's, not nearly as much as the FWD ones.

[email protected]

Somebody buy this thing
Reaction score
I noticed that and also that they hired Dyno Brian who is a Mustang guy and now have a Mustang section under products. There isn't much there but good luck to them if they think they are going to be able to compete in that market. I'm not saying i think Intense is dropping out of the 3800 market by any means but it does seem like they are not going as strong this season as before. The TT firebird is a badass build but I just don't see a huge market for RWD 3800's, not nearly as much as the FWD ones.
The firebird is Tim King's car, and he also left intense this past fall.

Tim dropped out, scott sold all their flagship cars, sounds like the demise of intense :starts slow clap:

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Theres bobs blue one yet. That might get the new label.

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn that hidden timing code. :rofl:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
I thought that was hilarious!! I still think ZZP should put the black car's motor in the white car, then come out and say "ZZP....the FIRST and ONLY company to get INTENSE's car in the 8's

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:bowrofl:

if i were them id spray paint "FAIL" on the side in big letters, and then take a picture of it sitting under a big ZZP banner or something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom