Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Reactions: m_dogg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Paper doesn't burn that hot. Do some research please.

In a New York Times article published in February 2002, James Glanz and Eric Lipton wrote:

“Perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation involves extremely thin bits of steel collected...from 7 World Trade Center.... The steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright.... A preliminary analysis at Worcester Polytechnic Institute [WPI]...suggests that sulfur released during the fires—no one knows from where—may have combined with atoms in the steel to form compounds that melt at lower temperatures.” 1

The WPI professors, who were “shocked” by the “Swiss cheese appearance” 2 of the steel, reported their analysis in Appendix C of the FEMA WTC Building Performance Study, making the following recommendation:

“The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.... A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed....” 3

A simple explanation for the source of sulfur, as well as the high-temperature corrosion and erosion, is “thermate,” which is produced when sulfur is added to thermite. In “Revisiting 9/11—Applying the Scientific Method,” Dr. Steven Jones explains:

“When you put sulfur into thermite it makes the steel melt at a much lower temperature, so instead of melting at about 1,538°C it melts at approximately 988°C, and you get sulfidation and oxidation in the attacked steel....

“The thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is in general faster than basic thermite in cutting through steel due to the presence of sulfur.” 4

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Same materials burned for 24 hours in a steel experiment.... No melting.

WTC 7 - Magic Steel

Though NIST was not up to the task, a civil engineer named Jonathan Cole was. In his experiment documented in the video 9/11 Experiments: The Mysterious Eutectic Steel, he used a wide flange beam packed with crushed gypsum board, crushed concrete, aluminum scraps, steel scraps, and diesel fuel, and he burned it for 24 hours, continually adding fuel such as brush, furniture, floor panels, and wood logs. At the end of his experiment he reported:

“The aluminum, concrete, drywall, diesel fuel, and building materials did not cause any intergranular melting. So, if [these materials] did not cause the intergranular melting and sulfidation, then some uncommon substance that is not normally found in buildings must have caused it....

“There is a reason why NIST...never conducted any experiments or found that source of sulfur in order to solve this deepest of mysteries. Perhaps NIST knew the most logical cause of the sulfidation of the steel is from some type of thermitic reaction....”

Reactions: 10thSVT_03

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Oh NIST, thank you for that wonderful, thorough, official report....

Despite the illegal destruction of most of the structural steel and other debris in the months after 9/11, a sizeable body of forensic evidence has been developed over the years by government investigators and independent researchers. Much of the available evidence indicates the occurrence of high-temperature thermitic reactions before, during, and after the destruction of the towers.

NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, which serves as the national guide for fire and explosion investigations in the United States, advises that “All available fuel sources should be considered and eliminated until one fuel can be identified as meeting all the physical damage criteria as well as any other significant data.” [Emphasis added.] On the potential use of exotic accelerants, including thermite, NFPA 921 further advises: “Indicators of exotic accelerants include...melted steel or concrete.”

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), however, did not follow NFPA 921 in its investigation of the World Trade Center destruction. Instead, it handled the evidence of high-temperature thermitic reactions in much the same way it handled the evidence regarding the structural behavior of the buildings: either denying it, ignoring it, or providing speculative explanations not based upon scientific analysis

Should we also bring out the evidence and testing done on the WTC dust which contained thermite particals?

How in depth do we want to go?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
"Oh but WTC 7 was damaged from the collapse of the towers."

Well so were a half dozen other surrounding buildings.... Still standing.

And WTC 7 just conveniently contained the data backups for the FBI/CIA WTC tower offices.......

And the part of the Pentagon that got hit by a "plane" just happened to contain the documents regarding the upcoming audit of the DoD. Darn!

:dunno:

Just coincidences.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
And just to be clear. I also do not think it was "The Government" that did this.

I believe it was orchestrated by someone or a group of someone's. Maybe they work in the government, maybe they don't. Maybe they just influenced the right people to make the wrong choices in just the right order to cause the events to line up just right. Maybe most of them didn't even realize what they were doing could have an effect down the line.

Or maybe it was a bunch of random people who didn't know how to fly and completed some the the most advanced aeronautic manuevours perfectly and took down a few buildings just as planned.

Could be.

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
Nothing will change the fact that I lost friends in those buildings trying to rescue people on that day. I have friends that had to take medical retirement working in the aftermath of all the shit that was in the air.

The bottom line, people died, they are not coming back, people in the Middle East were dancing in the streets afterward, I saw the news feeds with my own eyes, I don’t care who “owned” up to it, our citizens in our country were killed on our own soil, payback sucked for those involved.

The general population isn’t privy to all the intel our government collects, they knew who was responsible, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, my concerns are for those that lost loved ones/friends on that day.

Reactions: inthebagracing

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I'm surprised you of all people actually believe the bullshit that is the "official story".

I guess if it comes from a government agency, you just assume truth.

i don't; but these conspiracies make extraordinary claims. i go to where information and probabilities and such take me, and they don't take me to the government blowing up a few trade center buildings and firing a missile into the pentagon.

Al Qaeda never took ownership and never said they did it. No terrorist group ever took credit for it... The largest attack on America and yet they don't even brag once? Yet they blow up a car, they take full credit for it?

iirc OBL did on tape in 2004 and there's lots of paper/money/activity trail to follow around al qaeda/associates. like you bring up this passport being found, but who cares? most weren't, and were any required to put the story together? were it not for that passport, boy oh boy the official story would just collapse?

part of the reason no one cares and everyone is tired with the conspiracy is that there's been so much time money effort energy wasted on just bs stuff. like joe 6 pack watching a video and saying hmm there should definitely be more airplane pieces around, that's not how airplanes crashed, i've been watching movies since the 80s and there's simply not enough material here! etc. even if 1 question is really sticky and great people in general stopped caring after the first 19 were easily dismissed. this is like people coming up with 100 reasons why the moon landing is fake and actual science and expertise debunking all 100, but let's pretend they could only do that up to 99 - how many people are really going to expend the energy of evaluating that one when they got tired even just looking at issue 1-10 and found them easily debunked?

LOL

K

3200 engineers and architects disagree

this really means nothing at all to me. just because you are an engineer or architect doesn't mean you are good or an expert in this area or the complexity of all the stressors that day. i don't even have a count for how many 6 figure IT professionals are out there who i would never hire nor want to work with. my bet is 10 engineers and architects could debunk everything objected to by these 3200. although really these days i tire of the idea of even reading and evaluating that stuff. i would rather exhaust my mental cycles on something else rather than fatiguing my brain out here.

The general population isn’t privy to all the intel our government collects, they knew who was responsible, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, my concerns are for those that lost loved ones/friends on that day.

i mean this is the real problem, you are trusting the government to not only be super smart but even make good decisions based on that. the reality is there's a lot of complex probabilities going on until they can really zone in on something, but that certainly doesn't stop them from misinforming us or exaggerating things to drum up all sorts of different policies they'd like to support. certainly no one was really responsible in iraq, yet we've lost a monstrous amount of american treasure and blood over there, with little if anything to show for it. afghanistan really isn't so hot either, but at least the baddies were there...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
this really means nothing at all to me. just because you are an engineer or architect doesn't mean you are good or an expert in this area or the complexity of all the stressors that day. i don't even have a count for how many 6 figure IT professionals are out there who i would never hire nor want to work with. my bet is 10 engineers and architects could debunk everything objected to by these 3200. although really these days i tire of the idea of even reading and evaluating that stuff. i would rather exhaust my mental cycles on something else rather than fatiguing my brain out here.

...yet posts paragraph responses to political threads on TCG on the regular....

tenor.gif

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Do people really believe that because a building doesn't fall down like a domino, it had to be a controlled demolition? Isn't that just physics and the way buildings are designed? Isn't impossible for a building to just tip over? A building can't support it's own weight going sideways.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
It boggles my mind that cause some metal melted it caused 2 identicle implosions. I guess I can't wrap my head around a floor or 2 of metal structure being compromised causing the entire building to go down... I mean would the levels just drop down and then be supported by whats left?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info