Definitely not an inside job

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Even Osama Bin Laden said: September 14, 2001: "I did NOT have anything to do with the attacks on America on September 11." Osama bin Laden in his own words.

Why would he not take credit for the largest attack ever on American soil? Shit just doesn't add up... And then there is all these other reasons he was most likely a Patsy for the attack:

i sure hope the list you cited has links to sources

do i think there are enough crazy/willing people to do something like this in da gubbmint and elsewhere that could have made it happen? not really

whether OBL took immediate credit or not, there seems to be plenty of evidence showing it was al qaeda anyway.

Reactions: Spectragod

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
i sure hope the list you cited has links to sources

do i think there are enough crazy/willing people to do something like this in da gubbmint and elsewhere that could have made it happen? not really

whether OBL took immediate credit or not, there seems to be plenty of evidence showing it was al qaeda anyway.
Actually evidence is more towards Saudi involvement if you follow the money trail. All the "evidence" has not been backed up for al qaeda. They also did not take any credit for it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You had to set the away message and then wait awhile to see if anybody left you a message. Who’s gonna take the emo bait?

I even had a spy link in my profile that told me who clicked the links in my profile... One time I linked a provacative picture of me and a chick and watched my ex gf click it???

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
We’re talking MySpace right? Back when Facebook wasn’t a dumpster fire I had an honesty box app on mine. Besides a couple exes leaving horrible notes for me I did manage to get a date with some chick from community college. Yesteryear tales of social media could easily be its own thread.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Actually evidence is more towards Saudi involvement if you follow the money trail. All the "evidence" has not been backed up for al qaeda. They also did not take any credit for it.

mm not buying that, there seems to be plenty from multiple angles. i don't doubt that saudi money was involved supporting both the plan and al qaeda.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
And this answer right here, is why things of this nature continue to happen

vs. what, armchair opinions of us car bros on the internet? like why should your default not be skepticism? or that extraordinary claims be backed up with extraordinary evidence? from the keep it simple stupid perspective there's no reason to get into all these complexities either, i don't see any real reason to disbelieve it was al qaeda for example.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
90% of these 911 conspiracy theories are based on either complete flagrant lies, or commonly innocently repeated but actually untrue data.
Like how a 2 planes hitting 2 buildings managed to collapse 3 buildings.... Still the ONLY time ever in history? Also the ONLY time ever buildings collapsed from fire?

Oh and how the black boxes managed to not survive...yet the paper passport which just happened to be the "terrorist that did this" was conveniently found on the ground unscathed?

Reactions: m_dogg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Like how a 2 planes hitting 2 buildings managed to collapse 3 buildings.... Still the ONLY time ever in history? Also the ONLY time ever buildings collapsed from fire?

Oh and how the black boxes managed to not survive...yet the paper passport which just happened to be the "terrorist that did this" was conveniently found on the ground unscathed?

why Even crash planes into the buildings if that’s not what brought them down? The building has been bombed before. Why not just blow it up and say terrorists did it? If it was so carefully orchestrated why would they take down building 7 without a plane hitting it?
Also, people act like the only piece of paper that survived is the terrorist passports, when in reality tons of stuff survived, it just depended if it went through the building or got trapped inside.

so on one side we have real scientists and engineers explaining fully how all 3 buildings came down, and on the other side we have a group of people who believe in Bigfoot and that we didn’t go to the moon saying it was all a conspiracy. I know what side I’m on.

I don’t know why the dudes flew the planes into the buildings, and will concede that it could be an intricate web of reasons that were partly the United States fault, but the Buildings came down because they got hit and the resulting fires, period.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info