Dear Wendys, I was wrong

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
When my wife and I do occasionally eat fast food on the road - it’s AWAYS Wendy’s. It’s not even close and Wendy’s seems to have the best quality control and consistency no matter which Wendy’s you go to. Whereas McDonnalds is hit or miss and the quality normally blows dick.

The 4 for 4 menu is incredible and the 2 for 5 is decent as well. My wife always gets the chili and loves it. Spicy chicken is legit.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I said buh bye to wendys after the first time they axed the spicy nugs and I haven't gone back since, despite the fact that they've brought them back. Wendys used to be my life. 2 double stacks and a 6 piece spicy nug was my jam, and if i was feeling really good, a chocolate frosty to wash it all down. Then the quality of their double stacks went to COMPLETE trash, and add to that they had the nerve to keep raising the price on them as well and I just said NOPE.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Do you member when a chocolate frosty was just a frosty?

2C8035A7-7DF9-4993-A715-9A31A70E39DC.jpeg

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
BK with the best chicken sandwich? Get the fuck out.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
BK with the best chicken sandwich? Get the fuck out.

No way bk is better then Popeyes, chick fil a or Wendy’s.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I had a REALLY good experience with the BK spicy chicken a year or so ago, raved about it to Mook Mook. I decided to go back a few days ago and I was MASSIVELY disappointed, straight garbage. I was optimistic in my first go around, or extra hungry, or something. Soggy, had pieces of cartilage garbage in them, just junk. I never liked anything BK had in the first place and I have no motivation to ever go there again.

Reactions: Mook

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I had a REALLY good experience with the BK spicy chicken a year or so ago, raved about it to Mook Mook. I decided to go back a few days ago and I was MASSIVELY disappointed, straight garbage. I was optimistic in my first go around, or extra hungry, or something. Soggy, had pieces of cartilage garbage in them, just junk. I never liked anything BK had in the first place and I have no motivation to ever go there again.

was it from the same location as the one tou raves about? Based on what you and frank frank are saying, I’m kinda inclined to try it. It’s hard for anything to top Popeyes for me though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info