Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've been hard on you these past few years. Your pathetic excuse for chicken patties and your rubbery bacon had me dissing you for a long time. Sure you had spicy nuggets, but it would never be enough. You had been my go to fast food place and you had hurt me. Hurt me so. WHY DID YOU HURT ME? But today, I'm here to say I'm sorry. I've been eating your biggie menu spicy crispy chicken sandwiches lately and I'm asking you to take me back. I was wrong to cast you aside for other, thicker women. I still be eating them, but I think we could make it work. For 1.39, I get a sandwich that perfectly balances proportions and price. But beyond that, you actually bring heat to the table. Yes, thats right. I've discovered a chicken sandwich that does what only Popeyes can do - make my mouth feel zesty. I wish I could shout from the rooftops "ITS SPICY!!!!!" but I would likely fall to my death and be unable to enjoy two spicy crispy chicken sandwiches for 1.39 each plus tax. You taste so good. I'm always left wanting more.

I believe in us again. I won't go back to the rest of your menu, but I don't need to. I found the spark for our fire once more. I still plan on cheating on you, a lot, but at least you'll know that I'll be coming home to you most nights. And at the end of the day, isn't that what true love is all about?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You'd be mistaken.

The last GOOD item they introduced was the Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant....which I believe theyve since morphed into a breakfast item? The actual sandwich was AMAZING. This is going back maybe 2 years ago? But they got rid of it.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Had this new spicy chicken in the 4for4 the the week and was definitely impressed, miles better than a spicy mcchiken thats for sure

I still don't get where you say the real spicy chicken big sandwich is that bad, its like the OG spicy one. Your local wendys must get the leftover crap patties cause its a pretty large sandwich, not much different than the popeyes one

Both are definitely larger than the chikfila one though

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Had this new spicy chicken in the 4for4 the the week and was definitely impressed, miles better than a spicy mcchiken thats for sure

I still don't get where you say the real spicy chicken big sandwich is that bad, its like the OG spicy one. Your local wendys must get the leftover crap patties cause its a pretty large sandwich, not much different than the popeyes one

Both are definitely larger than the chikfila one though
There is absolutely ZERO way that a wendys spicy chicken patty is as big as a popeyes patty. Zero. Popeyes is like TWO of those weak ass things stacked.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
There is absolutely ZERO way that a wendys spicy chicken patty is as big as a popeyes patty. Zero. Popeyes is like TWO of those weak ass things stacked.
Like I said, if we are talking about the #6 or whatever main event sandwich, yea you been getting shafted all day long. I've had the popeyes sandwhich from multiple locations and its maybe 25-30% bigger on average than chikfila which is the smallest of the 3 in question. You getting scammed by the breading which the popeyes one has definitely the most of out of the 3

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info