dear cubs fans.

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
i'd just like to add that it's really fucking sad when the fans of a team care more about the team winning than the team cares about the team winning.
The Dodgers quite clearly out "cared" the Cubs. Thus, they out played the Cubs.
I get so sick of watching this futility.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was actually given shitty service at BWW by my work since I was wearing a sox hat. All the staff was wearing Cubbie gear and I even tipped the lady for doing a carry out order. Just rude, made me wait when she didnt have to, and started talking shit to another coworker as I was walking away. Im not even a hardcore fan.

No one is innocent.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
im just irritated by baseball.

in allhonesty... i couldnt give a fuck what happens. i just love how much cubs fan's vagina's get hurt when a loss occurs.

id much rather take a young person to a sox game (or a brewers game above that..) than a cubs game. cubs games are like frat parties. esssspeeecccially if you are in the bleachers.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Ohh well. They lost. 3 games to 1. :mamoru:

Looks like Ill be back to cheering the Bears and the Wolves. :bigthumb:

Fuck Wolves...

icehogs_logo.jpg

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
i cheer for the wolves and ice hogs.... cant say no to the blackhawks farm team

It's actually pretty strange how they came to be the Blackhawks Farm team...

The Icehogs used to be in the UHL... and it pretty much was folding after the 2006-2007 season. There was talk of getting an AHL franchise for the 'Hogs before I knew that the UHL was folding, so I was dead set against them moving to AHL... but then the 'Hogs won the UHL championship that last season... nowhere to go but up!!!

Icehogs management and Rockford DEMANDED that they stay the Icehogs, and not become the Rockford Blackhawks. Poor Quad Cities went from being the Mallards to the Quad City Flames (they became the farm team for Calgary).

Oh, and Elvis makes an appearance from time to time... This was in the Rockford Paper after they won the UHL Championship... I didn't even know I was in the picture until I looked more closely...

elvis.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info