dear cubs fans.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I can't stand all the douchebags who are automatically saying "looks like you'll have to do it next year cubbies." Fuckin please, they lost the first 2 games of the series...not the entire series....(yet :picard: )

Ah well....Go Devil Rays

Another "die hard" fan that instead of cheering on both chicago teams, you will cheer on the team that is playing against the chicago club that you "hate".

Seriously, I almost wish we could kick one of the clubs out of chicago. Unfortunatly, chicago would want to keep the cubs cause they play at wrigley and wrigley is packed full of school field trips, tourists, and college kids out drinking.

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Well thank got Fukudome won't be playing on Saturday, he has batted like complete shit the 2nd half of the season
please... like he's the only one?
Derek Lee has like one HR since the break
Soto, same
Ramirez is hot and cold-ish.
Soriano was still hot... but he can't play for shit in the playoffs as seen by the past 2 seasons.

LA hasn't beaten the Cubs. They look like all-World players. They're not. They're average at best. We've just played so fucking bad it would make ANY baseball team look amazing.

Routine plays blown, can't hit for shit... our "ace" pitcher can't throw a fucking strike to save his life. The fans at the stadium were giving them NO energy. The whole fucking scenario hasn't been ideal, at all...
There's still a "chance"... but ffs...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well that sucks. Seriously, a sweet as season thrown away in the first playoff series? That just really sucks. I actually feel bad for the fans now. 100 years since a championship.

It is too bad that the "die hard cub fans" probably wouldnt rally for the only Chicago baseball team left in the playoffs to win. They will cheer on the Rays. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fuck Chicago... can't field a fucking team in the World Series cause you know that the the fucking sox won't make it...

Fucking Go Philly...

Tanked..

The Sox, unliike the cubs, are still in it. Although, I didnt give up on the cubs until the game ended. You never know if the sox will or wont make it. They are coming home to cooler weather and not a dome. Who knows how the Rays will respond.

What I do know, is that yourself, Gyro, and maybe even Tanya wont accept or even promote the idea of the sox moving on.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So if the cubs did it it could happen but since it is the sox it wont?? Wow some of the thought process of fans amaze me.

Now, just for the simple fact that I want to laugh in your faces (even though I can now just for the simple fact that I can ask when the last time the cubs have won a ring :mamoru:), I hope the sox spank the rays tomorrow night. Even if they lose the series, they didnt get swept. Hows that to end your little perfect fucking season you naysaying, thoughtless, "bandwagon" fans?? Here is a little exerpt from a report that I ripped straight from the Cub's website.

The Cubs are the fourth team to go winless in the postseason in consecutive years, joining the Minnesota Twins (1969 and '70); the Dodgers (1995 and '96); and the Texas Rangers (1998 and '99).

this October, there was no goat or black cat or overzealous fan to blame.

There's always next year.
:rofl: Someone needs to make that into a bumper sticker.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/ga...tent_id=3590404&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=chc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info