Tai Ni Po Ni
Reaction score
When: October 17, 2009 5pm-?

Where:

Deans Performance
601 Sidwell CT, Unit O
St Charles, IL 60174

What: $55.00

Three Dyno pulls with wideband, Refreshments may be served if we can get a good group going here! I will be advertising this on 1-2 local chicago forums as well.

First come first serve, pm me if you want to be added to the list, please NO FLAKERS! Only post up if you are commited to coming and making a pull, otherwise we will see you guys there as spectators :smile: this is going to be a really good time!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I be there if in town, I take pics for scrapbook.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
lots of dyno days poppin up all of a suddon!

i may make this event!:D

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
I want to see this!! I will be there, minus the dyno for me though. No one cares about a stock 09 GT, LMAO!

-Mike

Aron

Reaction score
Logan, put me on the list please. I'm not sure if I'm working that day or not, so I don't know if I can be there right at 5, but I'm in 100%.

Will I be able to hook up my laptop to log my runs on datamaster?

OP
Logan@DeansPerformance

[email protected]

Tai Ni Po Ni
Reaction score
Logan, put me on the list please. I'm not sure if I'm working that day or not, so I don't know if I can be there right at 5, but I'm in 100%.

Will I be able to hook up my laptop to log my runs on datamaster?
no problem with data logging! :biggthump see ya there!

F8LSNK

Reaction score
ill be there with the car . hahahahaaha

uofipilot

Reaction score
I'm thinking of building my 97 over the winter and I wanted to get a baseline, so this sounds great. Count me in.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Kelly and I are planning on stopping by.

shanker

Amateur Expert
Reaction score
If I'm back from New Jersey in time I'll stop by for sure.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Hey Logan,

The G/F's 07 GT is running horribly. Can you put her down for the dyno runs? Also,does this include datalogging?

Thanks!

-Chris

B

Boost12

Hey Logan,

The G/F's 07 GT is running horribly. Can you put her down for the dyno runs? Also,does this include datalogging?

Thanks!

-Chris
If the car is running horribly I wouldn't suggest dynoing it. I would address the issue with the car first.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
If the car is running horribly I wouldn't suggest dynoing it. I would address the issue with the car first.

Here is the problem;

The car makes 439 RWHP.

This past sunday at byron, it ran a best of 13.1 @ 104. A car with this much power should be trapping way higher than 104, and running faster than a 13.1 on 17 inch drag radials.

Driving the car, it feels fine. However, at WOT, black smoke spews out of the exhaust. My take and a lot of other people's takes on this are that the car is running very rich for some reason.

So, getting it on a dyno can help explain certain things. Nothing mechanically is off. Everything that has been replaced, and checked is sound.

It drives perfectly fine, just does not run strong, based on it's numbers and times. I guess I should have worded that differently.

B

Boost12

Here is the problem;

The car makes 439 RWHP.

This past sunday at byron, it ran a best of 13.1 @ 104. A car with this much power should be trapping way higher than 104, and running faster than a 13.1 on 17 inch drag radials.

Driving the car, it feels fine. However, at WOT, black smoke spews out of the exhaust. My take and a lot of other people's takes on this are that the car is running very rich for some reason.

So, getting it on a dyno can help explain certain things. Nothing mechanically is off. Everything that has been replaced, and checked is sound.

It drives perfectly fine, just does not run strong, based on it's numbers and times. I guess I should have worded that differently.
Who tuned the car ?

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Who tuned the car ?

Cory with DynoTuneMP.

Mike post did the install on the blower, Cory tuned the car.

Back then, the car would chirp it's tires each time it hit a gear from 1st gear to 3rd gear. Now it just feels slower than balls.

Sounds fun, gets decent gas mileage, but doesn't show it at the track.

I know DA has an effect, but not enough to make it this dramatic.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Jesus:eek:h:

Call Bob Kurgan and setup an appointment ASAP for a new tune. I am willing to bet that's your problem.

Well, to be honest, we can't really afford 350-400 bucks for a new tune right now. Bad Financial swing we are getting out of.

Hence, the dyno day for some date logging, and some numbers.

I thought of that originally, since Bob got some hella good numbers out of my Cobra.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom