Deans Dyno Night VIDEOS from 10/17

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay folks.....Here at the videos from Dean's Dyno Night....For some reason photobucket will not show the video in fullscreen, it is goofy...On the computer through all other programs it shows in regualr size screen.....If you want a copy of the dvd let me know I will put it on a disc for ya...

Bru's T/A

Eagle's T/A

Grabber's (Girlfriend's) Mustang GT

Monte Carlo SS w/ all kinds of goodies...

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Niiiiice. Thanks for taking those :bigthumb:

OP
R

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
I will be making a cd for each person so you can have them on your computer and what not....and the video is better than what is shown on photobucket

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds good

OP
R

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Yea he was, very humble.....Was having issues with the car getting it to get a decent run....Felt kinda bad cause he waited all damn day n night and was the last guy.....He did a lot of work to the car and it was clean and modded very tasteful! Id rock it.... We stayed to video it for him as his camera was about to die.....

nemesis

Reaction score
Yea he was, very humble.....Was having issues with the car getting it to get a decent run....Felt kinda bad cause he waited all damn day n night and was the last guy.....He did a lot of work to the car and it was clean and modded very tasteful! Id rock it.... We stayed to video it for him as his camera was about to die.....
haha lol don't feel bad for me i had fun...even tho i didn't get home til 4:20, but there's always another time for the dyno again. i'll see you guys saturday.

nemesis

Reaction score
yeah tommy glover explain it all why i was having problem at the dyno. next time i dyno i know what to do now.

OP
R

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
good to hear....hey can u pm the guy who did the polish work, i have a few things for him to do for me....

OP
R

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
its true, it is true
black powder coat though for the jag is another option i just thought of

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom