Deal at bestbuy on beats studio 3

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
So long story short I love my beats studio 3’s and somehow broke them, I went to buy a new set today and the chick asked me what color I wanted and I just said nothing weird, turns out grey ones are on sale for 199 instead of 349

OP
1quick

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also Joliet has 9 pairs left as of noon

OP
1quick

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
That's sooo much money to spend on headphones :rofl:
it is but mine took 3 years of workouts, plus computer time and ill be honest they sound really good, worth 350 probably not but compare them to a 400 dollar set of bose and they are neck and neck, when it comes to some things i dont fuck around i spend whatever it takes

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
While I'm not sure exactly what everyone uses their headphones for or what situation they are in, I can definitely say when you travel a bunch (flying), $200-300+ for some great noise cancelling headphones are a must.
I bought the Sony over the ear noise cancelling because I started flying 3-4 times a year and they are worth every penny if you're in an airport / on a plane.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had a deal on some Beats (solo models possibly) many years ago and those things worked extremely well. Just sucks that a niece of mine stole them and I never saw them again. Won't buy Beats but over the ear headphones are awesome to have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom