DD fell off the wagon

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Double D, email me the bin file. I will calculate the IFR with HP tuners and windows calculator. Its pretty simple after I figured out how todo it. Whats nice about HPT is in the IFR table it displays actual IFR and not just milligrams per second or whatever that DHP uses. So the table looks like say (for stock) 36 36 36 37 37 38 or whatever. You know if you fucked up a calculation right away.

Ill probably be around tonight if you wanted to fuck with it. Good thing about changing IFR is you don't need to wait till fuel trims learn!

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I'll get you the bin on lunch hopefully. I hope I still have a flash drive somewhere... my laptop is a piece. as of right now it doesnt have a maf tune on it after all the work, though I have some 10000 rows of data from this morning. most of it is at +16.4 tho.

pm me your e-mail. I get the feeling I will once again get no work done this afternoon because of my car. oh well. :) I have from 3:30 ish until 6 free to drive around the des plaines area...

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
on 65# injectors it took ONE flash to get it done right for e85...my laptop bit the dust so i had to scale for my 80's manually (not using my previous tables) so i was off in my trims....

in the PT, simply take the current CORRECT gas file, and select all, right click-custom, then select percent, and put 133 in...thats it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info