David Ortiz Shot

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah, Ive heard DR is really bad and you just keep your ass on the resort for sure.

Definitely not a place to go explore on your own from what Ive read.
I literally had my head on a swivel the 2 times we left the resort.
As mentioned above the Haitians are MFers, the Dominican people are actually very nice. We have no desire to go back because we LOVE to leave the resort and go see shit. Only way we would go back is if it was a smoking deal thats too good to pass up.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I understand he's from there... but why as a high profile, wealthy athlete would you go back there ?

Fuck all of that, he's lucky

Because its home for them. I'd bet 95% of all Dominican baseball players go back during the winter. Probably 75% move back after retiring. When we went deep sea fishing out there, the marina was in the rich part of town. We cruised the shoreline and our captain pointed out all the baseball players homes.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I felt the same way when we were in St. Lucia. They offered excursions into the downtown area. After seeing it through the bus window on the way to the resort, I thought, hmmm...hell no. It's a very impoverished area. There didn't really look to be anything interesting to see anyway.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Because its home for them. I'd bet 95% of all Dominican baseball players go back during the winter. Probably 75% move back after retiring. When we went deep sea fishing out there, the marina was in the rich part of town. We cruised the shoreline and our captain pointed out all the baseball players homes.

D.U.M.B.

it's warm in California if he doesn't want to be in Boston in December :rofl:
besides, it's June ! :trump:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Mugshots of the 6 suspects.

Not a group of guys I would want to meet in an alley.

J4OANJRNOBFWPF34KLN7WCI5D4.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info