🔧 BUILD Daturbosix's new turbo six. V: 1986 E-85 Turbo T-Type ---- white is right

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i quickly searched for pictures of it, but the last one i found was 2011 and previously 2001. and the pictures are no longer posted. lol

but yeah, it was a big thing back in the day, especially for those with stock location intercoolers. good for me, i have that old school 1.5 length intercooler, so this trash can scoop will line up better with the bottom of the core.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I highly doubt it. Not sure where the son is.

I have a few friends still rocking stock engine GNs up North like me. One car hasn't been out in years but they might be close to firing it. This build goes 9s on paper.

My '67 got flatbedded a while back by a guy who has a super quick GN, John something? He's been 7.40s or something?

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon

I have a few friends still rocking stock engine GNs up North like me. One car hasn't been out in years but they might be close to firing it. This build goes 9s on paper.

My '67 got flatbedded a while back by a guy who has a super quick GN, John something? He's been 7.40s or something?
I didn't know you had a GN too! 7.40s would be pretty legendary even today.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

john doesnt ring a bell.

but man, i still have a pile of chips from street performance in my toolbox at home. all sorts of different combinations. its amazing how far the tech came for these cars since those days. and there is still new products being developed for them. 30+ years later. lol .

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
LOL we are talking about two different Gary's. Gary Oswald was a crusty white guy up on Oakton who did GN and performance stuff, I'm sure he's died from smoking by now.

The guy I was referring to with the 9 second parts is the second Gary, sounds like we both know him. He's a good guy, the GTO he has is killer.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
LOL we are talking about two different Gary's. Gary Oswald was a crusty white guy up on Oakton who did GN and performance stuff, I'm sure he's died from smoking by now.

The guy I was referring to with the 9 second parts is the second Gary, sounds like we both know him. He's a good guy, the GTO he has is killer.

He did work on my GN by the previous owner when he owned it.

Thread Info