🔧 BUILD Daturbosix's new turbo six. V: 1986 E-85 Turbo T-Type ---- white is right

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Those people standing there going almost a 1/8th mile down the track are fucking nuts. Most cars are fucking moving by the time they hit the 1/8th. Could be a very bad scene if someone lost control down there. Not sure how much you guys watched later in the day. But that right lane was getting bad and a few cars were skating down on the big end.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Those people standing there going almost a 1/8th mile down the track are fucking nuts. Most cars are fucking moving by the time they hit the 1/8th. Could be a very bad scene if someone lost control down there. Not sure how much you guys watched later in the day. But that right lane was getting bad and a few cars were skating down on the big end.
did you see the big tire mustang that went ass up in the air?! :eek:

like the chute filled up and he hit that bump all at the same time! it was nuts

Reactions: Shawn1112

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
If things go the way I think, my car should have an lsa on it soon. Bye ?

View attachment 60809
I consult for free, definitely ice box that mofo if you do the lsa, remember that day it was in the 80’s and I drove an hour to your shop then another hour and a half or so down to 41 and clicked off a 9.9 like it wasn’t a big deal

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
got my data cable to go to laptop.

yay! now i can fuck the tune all up! :ROFLMAO:

talked to the prvious owner too.. we were talking fuel system, and he said he doesnt remember if its 120lb or 80lb injectors.... oh boy, i hope they turn out to be 120s because then thats one less thing for me to purchase!

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Yaj Yak

Thread Info