Dart 427ci SBF Package

I'm starting to put together a list of all the stuff I have accumulated for the Dart 427 to go into my car and see if there's any interest because I am now thinking about going with a coyote swap instead of the current route.

Dart SHP 427CI
Pro-M Standalone Setup for 351 build (wiring harness for foxbody mustang)
All parts that I have for said build

$12,000 OBO for everything.

I'm going to be putting together a more detailed list of everything I have, but need to take the time to do so.... I just wanted to get the list started someplace to get myself going on it.

Might also entertain throwing in the Cobra and everything I have piled up for $24,000. :s00ls:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
More in depth list of parts, Going to keep expanding the list as I remember more parts or find more receipts.

Dart SHP 427CI shortblock by Fordstrokers (w/ custom camshaft)
TFS TW heads (Stage 2 ported by TEA)
TFS 1.6 Roller Rockers
FTI PS3 springs
Ford Tall valve covers (standoffs added for LS coils)
Edelbrock Water Pump
March Alt & PS brackets
Pioneer SFI balancer
MAC 1-3/4” swap long tubes
MAC 3” Pro-chamber
3G alternator
Pro-M 351W package (includes intake, 4150 throttle body, COP setup, Standalone, harness for foxbody)
MSD Plug wire kit
Ford M-6375-D302B Flywheel
Quicktime RM-8031 Bell Housing
McLeod RST Clutch 6913-07
Lokar throttle cable
Energy Suspension motor mounts
ARP hardware
351w Mockup motor
Engine Stand

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My last post got flagged for some reason so I'm going to try this again and hopefully it will stay put this time.

I'm looking to sell all the parts I have to go a different route on my build. I'm not really wanting to part everything out and spend all my time posting individual items so I wanted to see if this would sell as an entire package first so I can go in the new direction.

Every component is brand new except the cylinder heads and roller rockers. I put them on my car prior to having Fordstrokers build this motor, and they went to him to go through, mill, add the FTI PS3 springs, and set all the heights. They were originally 170cc heads that TEA worked over and are now 189cc based on the measurements Jim got at Fordstrokers. If I had to guess, they have MAYBE 1500 miles on them but they're spotless.

-Fordstrokers built Dart SHP 427ci shortblock. (painted blue)

-TFS Twisted Wedge heads, Stage 2 ported by TEA. They were on my old setup, but Jim went through them and they're perfect.

-FTI PS3 Valve springs

-TFS 1.6 Roller Rockers

-Ford tall valve covers (standoffs added for coils)

-Edelbrock water pump

-March pullies and brackets

-ProM 351W standalone package. Includes their intake, 4150TB, COP setup, fuel rails, injectors, etc. Wiring harness for a foxbody

-MAC 1-3/4" Swap longtubes

-MAC 3" Prochamber

-Quicktime Bellhousing

-Ford Flywheel

-McLeod RST clutch

-Tons of ARP harware

-Lokar throttle cable

-MSD ignition cables

-Even the engine stand and mockup motor will go with this package.

The list goes on and on.

Basically every part that I have that works for a SBF and won't work for a Coyote swap.

For instance, I will be using the battery box so that's not in the package, but it's seen on the pallet rack full of parts. I might also have some fuel components that will go with this package if they won't work with the coyote swap, I haven't researched that part yet.

I'm looking at the build sheet, and the motor has a compression ratio of 10.7-1, and Jim put in a custom camshaft as well for the combo. Setup is a hydraulic roller, intake lift ends up at .609, exhaust at .595

The receipts from Fordstrokers and Pro-M alone are $12,000, and that didn't include my cylinder heads and valvetrain.

I'm located in the NW suburbs of Chicago, and all parts have always been in my climate controlled warehouse.I would prefer pickup of course, but might entertain shipping at the buyers expense. I would think with a purchase this large though the person would like to come and see it with their own eyes.

For an extra 15k I might be talked into the 1993 Cobra going along with the package. HAHAHA

Well it's officially listed on most of the FB sites I can think of. It got flagged for some reason the first attempt so hopefully this time it goes through.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Since it’s easier to post pics from my phone now....
28BD80BA-5F75-403C-9B2B-C9E2EF374934.jpeg

19F349E2-1237-4860-91F8-FF468AAFAE85.jpeg

2C6B091E-2FB5-47CB-8DA7-23C52D8D0B1F.jpeg

E8D9DA62-7320-47EC-A1F9-76B62AA36F46.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
427CI Dart SHP Longblock

Dart SHP 427CI shortblock by Fordstrokers (w/ custom camshaft and fox body oil pan setup)
TFS TW heads (Stage 2 ported by TEA, checked by Woody at Fordstrokers)
TFS 1.6 Roller Rockers
FTI PS3 springs
Edelbrock Water Pump
March Alt & PS brackets
Pioneer SFI balancer
Ford Motorsports Timing Pointer

$6200 for TCG, going to list for $7,000 on FB marketplace and everywhere else...

Shortblock with this configuration from Fordstrokers is just over $6200 alone, not including the heads and all the extras on top of the build.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
This is an amazing price. If I didn't already have a 427 at the machine shop right now, I'd be all over this.

I agree on the price, yet already have people messaging me on FB asking if Ill take $4,000. :bowrofl:

I get trying to get a good price, but c'mon now. :rofl:

Do you need exhaust or anything else I might have before I list it to the plebs?

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I agree on the price, yet already have people messaging me on FB asking if Ill take $4,000. :bowrofl:

I get trying to get a good price, but c'mon now. :rofl:

Do you need exhaust or anything else I might have before I list it to the plebs?

No, I have down and forward headers on order. It's going to be a turbo setup. Thanks for the heads up though.

I will have a little bit more than double your asking price into my engine once assembly and machining costs are accounted for. People suck. This is a steal. Good cylinder heads and rockers alone are 3 grand.

Reactions: ragingclue

Thread Info