Netflix Dark

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We watched season 1 when it first came out, it was real good. Tough because you can't be doing anything else while watching, because subtitles. It gave my fiance' a chance to brush up on her German. She said the subtitles were off a lot.

Been putting off getting back into season 2, but we'll get there eventually.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Finished season 2 last night. Man this show is so good and yet such a mind fuck. Trying to keep up with all the timelines is getting hard. However I think season 3 is the last so hopefully most things will get answered.

Also this show puts GOT to shame with the amount of unknowing incest lol

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Wife and I REALLY regretted not watching season 1 over again. There were quite a few things we were lost and confused over that I think would've been cleared up with just watching it over. We are just so hesitant to watch things with subtitles because all of our focus is on the TV.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We loved this show for the first season, the second season was cool, but we kind of lost track of everything because we didn’t start over so we’re kind of lost, and just have avoided the new season(s). The subtitles are just too exhausting

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Ones does not simply post a TV show without posting its trailer.

1597231717866.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info