Dark Shadow Gray Cobra Spotted in Elk Grove

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Saw a shadow gray cobra coupe with black rims on Landmeier just west of 72 at about 8:20. I got a quick glimpse and could swear it's Wiked03's, I've seen his terminator pics here. Nice lookin ride whoever it was! :biggthump

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
Saw a shadow gray cobra coupe with black rims on Landmeier just west of 72 at about 8:20. I got a quick glimpse and could swear it's Wiked03's, I've seen his terminator pics here. Nice lookin ride whoever it was! :biggthump
That was me :D

I saw you as well and tried to wave but I have horrible coordination in the mornings, LOL.

99svtdvr

open for business
Reaction score
Wiked03 said:

I saw you as well and tried to wave but I have horrible coordination in the mornings, LOL.
No caffine?

OP
CHITOWNPAUL

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:

No prob I didn't get a chance to either, I'm sure I'll see you again. I know someone suggested that all us Elk Grove people get together for lunch or after work one of these nice spring days.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
No prob I didn't get a chance to either, I'm sure I'll see you again. I know someone suggested that all us Elk Grove people get together for lunch or after work one of these nice spring days.
I would totally be down for that.... maybe grab a bear at honest johns or something.

OP
CHITOWNPAUL

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
I would totally be down for that.... maybe grab a bear at honest johns or something.
Sounds good to me. No more Honest Johns, it's now Old Chicago, just went there with the boss and there's about 110 beers there, perferct for a beer connoisseur like me. :alcoholic I'll get a thread going when i get the chance.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
Sounds good to me. No more Honest Johns, it's now Old Chicago, just went there with the boss and there's about 110 beers there, perferct for a beer connoisseur like me. :alcoholic I'll get a thread going when i get the chance.
Ohhh wow, didn't know Honest Johns left. :doh:

But its no matter, as long as they have beer I am good to go.

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
Walleys is like 20 mins away and doesn't have beer... but they make KILLER burgers!
Beer during lunch at work.... sounds about right to me. :biggthump

BlownVenom01

Reaction score
Man that's right by my house how come i never see you around eg?? the only one i consistently see in my area is a white 03 that a younger guy drives. you out there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom