Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
no nut swinging from me...ive been a fan since the first production pictures leaked from batman begins....imo, they are fantastic movies and can stand on their own as serious ones even tho they're based on comic books. i think the cast of bale, freeman and caine is full of nothing but win.

the storylines are awesome and well crafted, the action is top notch and the acting is also up there w/ the greats.

TDK was hyped up more then it probably should have tho soley b/c of Ledgers Joker performance, ill even admit that. i think it lived up to the hype and more, but a lesser fan, if you will, makes the point that ledger made that movie...one of the best performances ive seen from someone in a long time. its worth seeing simple for his take on the character

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
but a lesser fan, if you will, makes the point that ledger made that movie...one of the best performances ive seen from someone in a long time. its worth seeing simple for his take on the character

:wavey: thats me, his performance is something that should be seen by everyone. beyond that, im not the biggest fan of batman movies in the first place. they arent bad by any means, but overall, they arent anywhere near my favorite series of movies.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
impressive

We had high hopes for The Dark Knight's Blu-ray release. But boy, we didn't expect such phenomenal results. The Dark Knight has become the fastest selling Blu-ray yet, besting the last king of the hill, Iron Man. Nearly 3 million copies of the movie were sold on Tuesday, with 600,000 units being sold on Blu-ray. That means about 25-30% of the disc sales were on Blu-ray -- an impressive feat for a relatively new format.

"It's encouraging," said Ron Sanders, president of Warner Home Video. "The Blu-ray sales of 'Dark Knight' were exceptionally strong and much higher than our projections." Considering The Dark Knight is an obvious addition to an HD home theater set up, we doubt their projections were much lower. Besides, all that money should make up for the Golden Globe snub, amirite?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So watched this on the plane last night. It's probably the 10th time I've seen it beginning to end with probably a dozen times inbetween starting/ending from random spots..

2 things caught me last night that I never noticed.

After the guy gets zapped, he uses his shoes to crack the safe.
Screenshot_20221206-064119_Google.jpg

After they strip search/book joker they go through all the knives he was carrying... Ones a potato/carrot peeler. Lmao
Screenshot_20221206-064343_Google.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So watched this on the plane last night. It's probably the 10th time I've seen it beginning to end with probably a dozen times inbetween starting/ending from random spots..

2 things caught me last night that I never noticed.

After the guy gets zapped, he uses his shoes to crack the safe.
View attachment 142536

After they strip search/book joker they go through all the knives he was carrying... Ones a potato/carrot peeler. Lmao
View attachment 142537
Ill be honest, I would have thought your count would have been much higher for the amount of times you've seen this movie. I think I'm beating you easily in views and you have a huge batman symbol tattoo'ed on you.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Ill be honest, I would have thought your count would have been much higher for the amount of times you've seen this movie. I think I'm beating you easily in views and you have a huge batman symbol tattoo'ed on you.
I mean I cycle through all 3 Nolan/Bales so yea each one maybe not aton but combined its a decent amount.

I'm happy because they all 3 still bring me tons of joy and excitement watching. Nothing is wearing down at all.

Reactions: FESTER665

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
After watching them when they came out and then re watching, they come off as cheesy AF especially bane
They each have a few scenes that definitely are easy to spot cheesy fight scenes or corny phrases or actions. I will admit that. But they are all really well spot on with the acting for the most part.

I still get fucking chub anytime Ledger had a scene....

"LOOK AT ME".

and after the guy in the street gets zapped he mocks him and 'tickles' the guy. Absolutely terrifying and pure chaos

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info