dark gray cobra

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
Don't know who is who, but I was on randall rd north of 64 heading north and I believe I saw a dark gray termi heading south. Well I heard it then glanced over. Must have been around 1:30pm or so. I was in my 04 white convertible termi trying to find a damn dodge dealer with a journey for sale with the 3rd row seats. Nobody down here in bryon or rockford has one now. Damn cash for clunckers.

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
I drove over to Sycamore to look at a dodge journey, pricks wouldn't budge off the price. They don't have to as long as this cash for clunckers is going on. I made the mistake taking the minivan yesterday to look at some. I'll say this, you get treated different when you pull up to a dealer in a Cobra. The pricks come running out asking how they could help me. In the minivan, I had to find someone to help me and was treated way different, until they pulled my credit:D. Anyway, I went up to St Charles and was heading to Elgin to find another dodge dealer when I spotted the cobra. Sounded great and that is what really got me to look over.

Thread Info