• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Da'Review (as seen on MM.net)

QWK MERC

Jun 2, 2008
As stated in the title I posted the following review on the other site, so here it is for those that are over here:

Well, It has been 4 weeks since I got the car back from Zack, as well as having it Dyno'ed by Tim a Mr. Norms, so I though a quick review was in order.

First let me says Zacks work is Flawless, if your thinking about having him do work on your car or even phone him for answers while doing your own work, don't hesitate.

Second, while I haven't had the time to get it to the track, this new set-up is scary fast. I have been driving the last 2 evening/mornings with the temps in the upper 30's, low 40's and a tankful of E85. With all that, putting it to the floor from a stoplight causes sideways issues and just as you get back in line it shifts gears and it starts all over again.

Not bad for 4400 luxo boat. So far the only problem is with the gas gauge it doesn't stay full for long, but then again with E85 I am paying 20 to 25 cents a gallon less than quality premium. Even when I had a tankful of premium I only got about 50 mores miles to a tank. (My newly found power as well as my driving style doesn't help either)

So all in all it was money well spent, the tech service was excellent and if I had do it all over again, there would be no question I'd have the work done again by Zack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info