Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Human Rights Love GIF by GianniArone

Rainbow Love GIF by Hello All

Im With Her Me Too GIF by INTO ACTION

Holy fuck that word results in some absolutely pure drivel from the gif search.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm waiting for dickhead Jake Paul to tear into him.
I'm not for dudes slapping their bitch, but the minute she puts hands on you, then by all means put her in her place.
You aint gonna slap the fuck out of me and not get anything in return. I'm not gonna beat you but I am gonna slap the fuck out of you.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I'm waiting for dickhead Jake Paul to tear into him.
I'm not for dudes slapping their bitch, but the minute she puts hands on you, then by all means put her in her place.
You aint gonna slap the fuck out of me and not get anything in return. I'm not gonna beat you but I am gonna slap the fuck out of you.

Yeah Jake Paul is probably gonna go hard in the paint on this one ?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
He’s owning it as well as anyone could, but this could get him canned or at a minimum pull him out of the public spotlight representing the company. The UFC is directly tied to ESPN who is owned by Disney. Interested to see the fallout if there is any.
Doesn’t Dana white own the ufc? He seems like he gives no fucks about what people think of him for the most part

Reactions: Rent Free

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Doesn’t Dana white own the ufc? He seems like he gives no fucks about what people think of him for the most part
He def does not. He built it to what it is today, but him and his partners sold most of the company off in 2016 it looks like. At the time of that sale it says he only owned 9%

I'd be shocked if he keeps his role. Not saying he should be let go but he prob will

Over time, with White as president, the UFC developed into a highly successful business, and its gross revenue was $600 million in 2015.[21] In July 2016, Zuffa was sold to a consortium of investors led by WME-IMG for $4.025 billion. White owned 9% of the company at the time of the sale.[22] White continued in his role as president,[23] and was given a stake in the new business.[21]

In May 2017, the UFC announced White would host Dana White's Contender Series. Available exclusively through UFC Fight Pass, the promotion's digital streaming service, and licensed separately from the UFC brand, the show allows up and coming fighters the chance to showcase their talents in hopes that one day they may compete in the UFC.[24]

On March 18, 2019, White signed a new, seven-year contract to remain president of the UFC, as the UFC signed a deal with ESPN.[25][26]

Reactions: 1quick and greasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info