Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Been avoiding Wendys as I feel their products has dropped in quality. Not so much the burger meat but the stuff that goes on. Even their nuggets have been sub par. I may have to go this week tho.

After testing in select locations last year, the Bacon Mozzarella Cheeseburger is getting a wide release and making its way to Wendy’s locations this week. I found the burger over the weekend at my local Wendy’s priced at $5.29. The Bacon Mozzarella Cheeseburger features a beef patty, Parmesan Garlic cheese sauce, a slice of natural Mozzarella cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, spring mix, and red onion on a buttery garlic Brioche bun. 590 calories, 34 grams of fat, 14 grams of saturated fat, 115 milligrams of cholesterol, 1280 milligrams of sodium, 33 grams of carbs, 5 grams of sugar, 2 grams of fiber, 36 grams of protein.

Bacon-Mozzarella-POP.jpg

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Not bad. The lettuce they use is forgettable. The cheese, patty and sauce all mixed really well.

Id recommend trying at least once.

Spot fuckin' on with this right here. The lettuce combo is weird because it should be cripsy, but it's soggy...

My burger had 2 patties, and I could barely finish it...it looks like the picture only shows one? It was fucking huge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info