Damn Wendys, I'm gonna have to come back to you after a hiatus

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Been avoiding Wendys as I feel their products has dropped in quality. Not so much the burger meat but the stuff that goes on. Even their nuggets have been sub par. I may have to go this week tho.

After testing in select locations last year, the Bacon Mozzarella Cheeseburger is getting a wide release and making its way to Wendy’s locations this week. I found the burger over the weekend at my local Wendy’s priced at $5.29. The Bacon Mozzarella Cheeseburger features a beef patty, Parmesan Garlic cheese sauce, a slice of natural Mozzarella cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, spring mix, and red onion on a buttery garlic Brioche bun. 590 calories, 34 grams of fat, 14 grams of saturated fat, 115 milligrams of cholesterol, 1280 milligrams of sodium, 33 grams of carbs, 5 grams of sugar, 2 grams of fiber, 36 grams of protein.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
May have to skip a meal and give it a shot.. That sodium content aint to bad.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Maaaaaaaan, I really dont wanna leave the house but now I kind of want to.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Not bad. The lettuce they use is forgettable. The cheese, patty and sauce all mixed really well.

Id recommend trying at least once.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Pretty sure I got food poisoning from a Wendys in the city last week. $15/Hr can eat a dick!

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Not bad. The lettuce they use is forgettable. The cheese, patty and sauce all mixed really well.

Id recommend trying at least once.
Spot fuckin' on with this right here. The lettuce combo is weird because it should be cripsy, but it's soggy...

My burger had 2 patties, and I could barely finish it...it looks like the picture only shows one? It was fucking huge.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
Had this the other day, I give it a 7/10 not impressed

P40E

Reaction score
Try the jalepeno fresco ckicken too . And the ghost fries .

Jay4

Reaction score
. And the ghost fries .
disapointing,but i guess you cant expect much from a burger joint.instead of focusing on quality food,they'd rather pay there high school dropout employee's 15 bucks an hour for a job that isnt even worth that much

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Had the burger for lunch. Definitely much better than their usual offerings. Not dripping in grease, great flavor. Would devour again.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
they really need to finish the wendys by my work already! golf and roselle it is a complete tear down and rebuild.

Intel

Reaction score
they really need to finish the wendys by my work already! golf and roselle it is a complete tear down and rebuild.
I was so mad when I wanted wendys and that one was closed. My normal one on golf and plum grove/meacham just got built though. They just moved down the street.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was so mad when I wanted wendys and that one was closed. My normal one on golf and plum grove/meacham just got built though. They just moved down the street.
where exactally,

i work right at plumb grove and golf. i see no wendys! :dunno:

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tried this last night. Was pretty tastey. But agree that the lettuce was shit

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Had this for a second time just now. Nowhere near as good as the first time. IMO, Wendys has been progressively gone downhill. Shame, cause it used to be my go to.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
If you can imagine, I used to be not fat. The thing that got me fat in the first place was the Wendy's dollar menu. I ate more double cheese burgers and JBC's than any human ever should. That was back when the dollar stuff was actually a dollar and much larger than it is now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom