Damn semis....

OP
Max

Max

I'm Just Here For The Gasoline...
Reaction score
put about a 1/4 in dint/scratch on the hood too...that dude there is about 4in across

oh, and a $250 deductable...and my glasses broke today too, so more money there...

Just a great fucking day

andcbii

Reaction score
will your insurance pay for it? I know people who have gotten windows replaced for free.

victoryss

Reaction score
Holy shit man....That is bad. Hope insurance or the state covers that...

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
That sucks....

Yeah, I bet it was a state truck, it was right? ;-)

OP
Max

Max

Reaction score
Oh no, i was trying to follow the semis, but the insurance lady said that wasn't neccessary...the adjuster said otherwise. I have insurance through Country, and it has a deductable.

Name I saw on the trailer was Willand, and couldn't get the phone number because they took off before i could grab a pen + fucking handcap car pulled out in front of me and goes slow.

OP
Max

Max

Reaction score
Semis were coming at me in the opposite lane on Hwy 10, something flew off the top of the second truck, SMACK! it wasn't thrown up at me, it came from above....like a slow motion crash, i saw it coming =(

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
Semis were coming at me in the opposite lane on Hwy 10, something flew off the top of the second truck, SMACK! it wasn't thrown up at me, it came from above....like a slow motion crash, i saw it coming =(

Sorry to hear... a similiar thing happened to me a few years back on 355 South around Thorndale. I was heading to work in the left lane just cruising and a dump truck in the far right lane hit a pot hole and a bunch of broken glass flew out of the truck and it coated the highway. There was a car in front of, beside and behind me and we all got coated with glass doing 70mph. It was one of those slow motion things that you couldn't help. No major damage, but probably 50+ nicks all-over the front bumper, hood and passenger side. I wasn't able to catch the guy as he was merging onto Thorndale as we were passing it.

Primalzer

Reaction score
Trucks can get REALLY big fines if they aren't covering their loads up with that tarp. If you would've gotten his info, I'm sure he couldve had his insurance pay for it, plus he would've gotten a nice little ticket from the state or county.

F500

Reaction score
Sucks.

Oh god, what's that commercial jingle again.

Call the Glass doctor, some thing, something, something.

Freddy

Reaction score
Damn! That sucks..if it makes you feel better lol a friend of mine had the same thing happen twice in 5-6 weeks after he had replaced his windshield the first time on his bimmer...so it could have been worse. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom